" OK I can help you with the bills is that your only problem. It's nothing to give you money. I just don't pay attention to stuff like that because I don't pay attention to you."

" as for you trying to act like I'm just the worst roommate in the world, I also don't really pay attention to stuff like that."

" girl shut the fuck up trying to fit in. I tell you all the time that I need help. You see us in the house, I'm spending thousands of dollars on healthy food all natural food and you don't help do anything." She rolled her eyes and she looked up and smiled. "Hey Dave."

"Wussup?" He sighed.

I am surprised that he actually came in here. Meeting the family on the second link is fucking wild.

"Hello." My mom waved and he made his way over to her and gave her a hug. "You smell delicious."

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you." He hugged Macy.

"Hey."

"Hey." He Macy her and she laughed. "Y'all sisters?" He pointed between us and she nodded.

" Yes how did you know?"

" y'all look exactly alike, it's you definitely look like a mini version of her. Baby sister?" She nodded. "Gemini?"

" yes, how did you know? This is getting creepy." They laughed.

"Me too, but nah your tattoo." She rubbed her wrist.

" oh, shit, I forgot, you have me thinking you did some type a background check on me or something. I was a little nervous, I got a little record." We laughed.

"Amilli..." he song and held his arms open.

" What? I am not getting up." I shrugged nas he motion for me to hug him. " you are very strange." I expressed and he shrugged.

He stood there and I just decided to get up slowly, hug him.

"There we go." He wrapped his arms around me and held me.

this hug felt extremely intimate for some reason. It made me uncomfortable. I don't do well with intimacy.

"Okay, that is enough." I pushed him and sat down and he sat down beside me.

I don't know if he is trying to be funny or he just isn't noticing the energy in the room but Gia was hot. She had every right to be, but it was funny to me.

"You ready to go?" She asked and he hopped back up.

"Let's go." He said his goodbyes and walked out.

" Well, I see you guys later, just let me know when you are about to leave and we can make our way back around here." My mom nodded and she walked out.

"He likes you." My mom said and she seemed disappointed.

" he does." Macy cheesed.

" he doesn't like me, he's messing with her, so obviously he likes her." Macy sucked her teeth. " I only met him twice well three times. And one of those times were literally so she can go sleep with this man. I was literally in the other room while she was sleeping with him."

" Well did you guys have a conversation or something?"

" like when they were having relations? No, he just came out and asked if I was hungry or if I was good. That's all then he went back in there with her I'm guessing and he left back out."

" no stupid, why would you have a conversation with them while they're having sex?" My mom snapped and I shrugged. " did you guys have like a regular conversation? Any time between?"

" just when we were in the store, when we were in the club, we weren't really talking because I think he was trying to avoid her and I'm not gonna leave her by herself to go talk to him." I shrugged.

" well, he likes you." Macy squealed.

" I mean I'm just asking because the way you treat her and then the way you treat me, it's totally different

" I mean I'm just asking because the way you treat her and then the way you treat me, it's totally different. You actually look forward to talking to her or hearing your voice, seeing her."

" What are you talking about? I literally only saw her three times. you are reading way too much into these interactions. I am fucking on you. That's all that matters. Honestly, I have no feelings towards either of you. I met you four times and I met her four times. You are reading way too much into this shit and it's getting annoying. You asked me do I like her, when I have no reason to like her."

This is exactly why every time I'm around her I try to bend around to avoid having a conversation with her. She's just good for a dick suck at this point.

" maybe I am thinking too much into it, we literally just fucking met, but I mean it is dead slap in our face, but whatever you say." I sighed.

" what is this conversation about? We're not together and we will never be together. We have a agreement, at the end of the day. This is your choice. I don't have to fuck you, if you say no right now, we will not do it. It's your choice but what you're not going to do is dictate my life or try to have a say in my life that's not what's going on here. I don't give a fuck about none of this shit and I'm trying to be really nice to you, but you're overstepping. Keep playing that dumb Dipsy girl that you've been playing the one that needs help and needs money. That's what you do. I am going to do me and if I can give you money or if I do decide to give you money that's what I decide to do but if you wanna play your role play right because that's how you get fired."

" OK." She sighed. "Alright."