Chapter - 45

Pete's Pov

" Pete you know there's still time to back out?", Khun noo asked me for what seemed like nth time ..

" Khun noo! I don't want to back off, I am excited to marry him",.. I said after taking a deep breath.

" I thought you would come back to me after trying vegas for few months but you're here taking life time subscription", he said dramatically shaking his head.
It might sound rude but I know he only means good to me.

We were now all sitting at khun noo's room making plans for my bachelorette party, which was again Porsche's idea.
They made me move to main family's mansion with kids till I get married to Vegas..

" Strip club it is..", Porsche said with a smirk on his face.
Arm and Pol weren't hesitant of his idea but I was .
No way in hell am going to a strip club.

" That's definitely a bad idea", I rolled my eyes.

" Why huh? You deserve a night of wildness before you committ yourself to one man..and it's not like you're going to cheat on him. Its for visual purposes only", Porsche said with keen determination.

" Am not going to spend my time seeing naked man dancing on poles", khun noo side eyed.

" This idea is not that bad though", chay shyly added.
Which made me kind of smile..

" Oh hell no! You aren't coming if we happen to go there. Only me , pete, arm,Pol, Tay and that crazy guy are going ", Porsche said raising his eyebrows and pointing his hands at khun noo for the reference of 'crazy guy'.

" Hia that's not fair", Chay whined.

" Don't worry chay, we aren't going to a strip club", I assured chay .

" Woah!, so I don't get a say on anything now? I am the bestmen", Porsche glared at all of us.

" Not the only one . you get only 50% say", khun noo glared back .

I don't want another hairpulling session so I had to interfere .

" Let's decide on something more subtle", I said awkwardly smiling.

" Whatever , but we need to make a quick decision. We are only left with like 2 days and we also need to prepare for wedding. Oh my god!! My head hurts, I haven't even visited the wedding venue yet", Porsche said,moving his hand into his hair, while eating muffins with other one.

" Calm down Porsche, everything will work out. Our planners are preparing everything at the venue. Come on take a deep breath", I tapped his shoulder.

I am the one getting married and he is the one panicking.

" And it's happening in my Island, everything will be perfect", khun noo said dramatically raising his head..

" But what about Pete's bachelorette, it's day after tomorrow and we haven't still decided on what to do", Tay said calmly.

" Do you guys have any other ideas?", I asked looking around at my groom's men..

And damn, all of them started speaking various things at the same time, while their mouths were stuffed with muffins..

I can only imagine how hard it must be for Vegas. Given; his groom's men are khun kinn, and Kim.

Well, it took me a lot of time to convince Vegas to let khun kinn and Kim be his groom's men.

..................

Vegas's Pov

" Why you all are sitting there like dumbfucks?", I sighed at them..
For past 20 minutes they were sitting at the same spot doing nothing. Only Macau occasionally moved..