Chapter - 34

Pete's Pov

" Vegas please keep your calm, lets understand the situation first", I said grabbing his arms.
We were now in the hospital , waiting for Dr. Top to meet us.

" How am I supposed to stay calm ?? The moment I thought my life was getting normal , I get to know this!! . My father was not only having a mistress, he even planned a baby? A fucking baby!!.. when I was working my ass off to satisfy his urge to gain more power , he was doing this? He had  another child , so that he could replace me and Macau? . Fuck!!, I don't understand why we are here."

" I know you're hurt Vegas, and your anger is valid. Completely valid, but we aren't here for you father , or his mistress, we are here for those innocent babies. They didn't do anything wrong.."

" Why do we fucking need to care?. Its not my fault that their mother and father died. They are an orphan now, let them be in an orphanage."
He snapped at me..

" Vegas please, let's see the babies. Let's see what Dr. Top has to say about this.",

For Vegas's sake I wanted to agree with him , but I just couldn't.
The thought of letting two innocent souls suffer ,broke my heart.

....

" We have no one that we could contact from their mother's side of the family, your father kept it a complete secret..
I am sorry that you had to find out like this Vegas. But you and Macau are their only blood relative that I'm aware of", Dr. Top said with an apologetic look..

"  Thank you for informing me.. I assume my purpose of being here is done. I'll pay all the bills and stuff but don't associate them with me. I am leaving now ", Vegas said and moved towards the door .

" Vegas, please.. atleast let's see the babies . Please..",

He was hesitant at first but couldn't decline my request.

" Fine ",

" I'll take you to the room they're residing in",.Dr. Top said .

......

The moment I laid my eyes on them my heart felt warm. I have never felt anything like this. They're so adorable.
Both of them were lying in the same crib.
I have never seen a more beautiful human before. Yes ,not even Vegas comes close to how cute they are..

" This one's a girl and this one's a boy", Dr. Top pointed at the babies..

" They're so adorable, Vegas look how cute and calm these little humans are.." My eyes lit up and the smile was not leaving my face..

Vegas didn't bother to add any comment of compliment. Well , I can't blame him, all of this is too much for him.

" Yes, they indeed are." Dr. Top smiled..

" Can I know what will happen to them, since their mother is dead now ?",
My heart aches thinking about this.. Even as a 6 year old, it was hard for me to carry my life without my mother. How these newborn babies are going to deal .

" They don't have a legal guardian assigned by their parents. So, They will be up for adoption... adopting process can be long and am not sure if both of them will be adopted in the same family, so till then they'll stay at an orphanage"

No!! I can't let that happen.. these babies don't deserve so much misery at such an early stage and they are twins , they can't be separated..

" Dr. Top ,can you give us a moment to talk ", I said ..Vegas looked at me but chose to stay silent..

Dr. Top left the room, so that we could talk privately..

" Vegas , please listen to me first and then make a decision",