Chapter - 39

Vegas's Pov

"But what if babies get up ?", Pete asked as he gripped his hands on my waist..

" Their nanny is with them, don't worry babe", I said assuring him .

" You know them , they won't stop crying unless they have us with them or Macau. And Macau is tired from college.  I don't want him to get disturbed",..

" Don't worry they won't wake up, and you have that alarm on your phone. If they wake up , we can go back. Now enjoy the ride ", I said as I started my bike..

Its been a while since we last went on a ride in the middle of the night like this..
Both of us were caught up in work and rest of our times were dedicated to babies. And nights were for our bed adventures.
Specially after what happened in last few days, we deserved this time away from all the worries.
So today,I sneaked pete out of our house .
Just me and the love of my life. On the bike , enjoying the night Breeze.

" I really missed this ", he said as he nuzzled his face on my shoulders..
I smiled on hearing him say that.
" Where are you taking me Mr. Vegas?", He asked with a sheepish smile, that I could see from the rear view mirror.

" Its a surprise baby",. I said.

" You know am getting deja vu. I remeber going out with you like this when I sneaked out of the main house, irony is we're still sneaking out",..he chuckled.

" You know, We can still return the babies",

He smacked my shoulder..

" Aii don't be mean, they're our babies",. He said as he rolled his eyes..

"But they take you from me ",

" No one can take me away from you, I am only yours", he said as he laid his face on my back .

Even though I know he is mine , hearing it again from him makes me feel butterflies . Afterall, this is what I wish everyday; him to be mine, forever.

" You know, I love you a lot right? And I'll rather die than loosing you?", I asked as a smile flashed on my face.
I want to spend rest of my life like this.

" You know, am always going to be yours, right? ", He smiled..

" I want to stop this bike right here, and kiss the life out of your lips",

" Who is stopping you from doing that , huh?"

" You brought this upon yourself", I said before stopping by bike.

he knew the effect he had on me , he knows how whipped I am for his smile, for the perfect smile of his , my heart warms up on seeing his dimples..

As we both got down from the bike, I couldn't help but pull him in a tight hug .
Nothing in the world compares to the feeling of having him in my arm.

As we broke the hug, I cupped his face,His perfect face..

" You're so Pretty", I smiled at the beautiful site in front of my eyes .

" You think I am pretty? At 2 Am, with puffy eyes and my bare face", he pouted .

" I haven't seen someone prettier than the person in front of me ", I said before kissing his pouted lips..

He started kissing me back. I covered my hands around his body, so that I could feel his warmth .
His hands found their way to my nape.

" You're just like a dream, a beautiful dream.", I whispered between our kiss.