Chapter - 40

Kim's Pov

" FUCK!!! WHY ?? WHY IT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME ", I couldn't think straight, I was breaking everything I could reach..
Its a good thing that I am at my penthouse right now.

" Chay pick it up", I was mumbling while dialing his number but his phone was switched off .

I fucking hate my life!!.
Every time ,Evey fucking time , I get a ray of happiness it gets snatched from me..

Why the fuck he led me if he had to break my heart like this..

Fuck !! I am going crazy.

........

" Glad to see you in the college", Tay flashed a smile in my direction.

" Have you seen chay?",

" N-No", he said looking a bit amused.
Probably surprised after noticing how pathetic I looked.
" Kim are you drunk?", He asked raising his eyebrow.

" Doesn't matter, where's Macau?, Chay must be with him", I asked vigorously shaking his shoulders.

" Dude Calm down!, is everything okay? , And I haven't seen Macau either. He hasn't replied to my morning message yet, so I assume he must be asleep and is probably going to miss college today", he said with a look of concern on his face.

" Can you please call and ask Macau?",
I pleaded him.

" Why do you want me to do that? Macau and chay are okay right?",

" I fucking Don't know what's going on, last night chay said he wanted to break up with me because he likes someone else.. his phone is unreachable since then , he is not even at home . infact his entire house is empty", I was about to cry, can't believe Kimhan theerpanyakul is so pathetic and miserable, again.

" Woah!, But he loves you. Its quite apparent. And if you want me to call mac, then okay"..

He took his phone out, I noticed his wallpaper was a picture of them together.
Both of them looked Happy, Macau was kissing tay's cheek in that picture.
Why can't I have a love life like that? Why am I the cursed one?

He dialed Macau's number , which was saved as 'Mac♡'..
I hate people in love and I hate it even more that I want to have a relationship like them.
I am so fucking jealous..

" He isn't picking up. I told you he must be asleep right now", he said keeping his phone in his pocket.

" Can you call Pete then?", I was desperate.

" Fine ", he said as he dialed Pete's number..

" Can you put in on speaker?",

He rolled his eyes but ended up putting the call on speaker.

" Hii Tay", pete said..

" Hey Pete, I just wanted to know, is Macau not coming to college today?",

" I guess no, he is probably still sleeping",

" Rice for breakfast, you're something Pete", I heard a voice in the background, a very familiar one..

" Well, I have prepared croissants for you Porsche", pete said to him .
Porsche? What chay's brother is doing at minor family's mansion.

" Sorry I got a bit distracted. Do you want to talk to him?",

I shaked my head as an indication to say yes and Tay did exactly that .

" Uhh yeah and is Porsche there?"

" Yeah, Porsche and chay are here. Mac and chay must have had an all nighter or something, these kids.
Hold for a moment, I'll go check on him",
I was right, chay was with Macau.