Chapter - 44

Flashback ( the night before)

Chay's Pov

"Trust me, I am happy for you and Vegas. You undoubtedly deserve all the happiness. Its just that sometimes I get a bit curious, How it would have been if you ended up with me. What if I got something I wanted instead of Vegas snatching it from me?,
But let's not talk about it, at the end it was better for us , wasn't it?",..

When I heard Kim saying that my heart ached.
I couldn't hear anymore,
maybe I was scared that hearing more could break my heart.

I was looking for Kim because he seemed a bit down today, and now I know the reason.
Its because he probably still likes P'Pete.
I mean I can't blame him for that, it's not easy to forget your first love.
And P'Pete is all perfect, he has a cute smile,  good humour , great personality. Anyone would want to be with him ..
I was looking at my reflection in the mirror ,
I am not anything like him.

" Chay", Macau and P'Tay interrupted me. I quickly hid my frown and looked at them with enthusiasm.

"We are going to explore the nearby beaches , and you're coming with us. You can bring your weird boyfriend too if you want", Macau said while tapping my shoulders,
Making me chuckle.

" I am up for it, I wanted to go on a walk anyways. Am not sure about Kim Though, he is currently enjoying some alone time ",

" Let's leave him then, come on let's go chay", P'Tay dragged me by pulling my hands .

...........

" This place is so fucking beautiful", P'Tay was clicking few pictures from his film camera.

" Still Less than you", Macau giggled as he was busy clicking pictures of P'Tay..

" You're very cheesy, you know this right?", P'Tay chuckled as he turned his head to look at Macau.

" Can't control the Romeo inside me when you're around",

" Damn! I feel like a thirdwheel here", I pouted.

" Aww!! Come here baby", P'Tay pulled me in a hug and later took some of my pictures..

I noticed Macau taking my and P'Tay's picture. I couldn't help but genuinely smile.

........

Everyone was ready to go to a hotel for the night, except P'Tay and Macau. They were staying at P'Pete's house.

" Let's go Chay", Kim said smiling at me.

I just nodded.

*****************

Kim's Pov

" Chay, I am sorry",. I said as I walked out of the bathroom and sat next to chay on the bed.

" Why?", He asked looking confused.

" I feel guilty, even though I love you with my whole heart. Sometimes I still get a little upset when I see Pete and Vegas together. Trust me its not because I still love him or Anything,
it's just a sudden itch in my heart.
And that feeling makes me feel guilt that I don't deserve your love and trust ",..

" Shhh!!", He held my hands while sushing my lips with his fingers..
" Its okay to feel this way, am not hurt.
Specially not after you came clean with me.
I know you love me , and I know sometimes it's hard to move on from our past, and even when we are moved on , sometimes few things trigger emotions that we have buried deep down.
and it's okay to feel that way as long as you're honest with me",..

Now I realise why I ended up falling for him.

" Thank you for trusting in me.", I kissed his hands..