Chapter - 17

Vegas's Pov

I have to admit, the entire campsite was beautiful but it was scary at the same time.
It was literally between a forest .

There were camp vans around us for utilities.

There was also a cottage but because of crazy Tankhun , we were all staying in tents.

I don't even know how am going to sleep in a fucking sleeping bag.

I am a fucking millionaire and am going to sleep in a plastic bag.
What my life has become...

All because of this bastard Tankhun and maybe also a little because of Kim.

...

" why you look so sad?" , Kim asked.

As if he cared..

" I don't see how any of it concerns you",

" Well, it might concern Pete so indirectly it does me too", he was smirking.

" I have warned you before and am doing it again . Stay fucking away from Pete, and don't even dare to get close to Macau!!"

" Is someone scared I might steal what is his, huh?",

This fucker..

" If you weren't my cousin, dogs would have been feasting over your dead body by now", I said grabbing his collar .
"But if you dared doing something to my family, I will definitely forget you have the same blood as me.
I'll fucking shred your body into peices !!!...",
I glared at him.

" That's what I expected from you. I don't like going against weak contenders", the asshole smirked.

I would have grabbed his throat , if I wasn't distracted by Macau.

" What are you doing there hia , come and look how cool this tent is",

I left Kim's collar and went to him.

I don't want anything to ruin my baby brother's mood. He rarely gets to experience these things.

If it weren't for my uncle's request, my dad would have never allowed us to go on a trip like this.

We have all the luxuries but we lack the most basic thing , fatherly love.

He was standing outside a tent.

" Hia see how amazing it is.
I am so excited for tonight, I have my own tent. How cool it is",

" Mac are you sure you can sleep alone? We're literally in a forest. If you want you can share a tent with me"

" Am not a kid anymore hia", he pouted..

Well he is always going to be a little kid for me.

" Okay ,but if anything bothers you , come to me directly,"
He nodded..

I agreed on letting him stay alone because this place was highly secured, even though it was in a forest .
A lot of bodyguards were around us.
The entire place is only for us, so it was safe even if he stayed alone..

" You should go and rest now hia, we have a barbecue party tonight. I am so excited", he was literally jumping like a kid.

My Adorable little munchkin...

I was smiling just by looking at him.

" You should be the one resting Macau , you haven't slept the entire night", I patted his head.

" Okay - Okay, I will hia ", he went in his tent.

I was going through the place searching for a certain someone.