Chapter - 37

Pete's Pov

"VEGAS!!!"..
I heard a gunshot being fired in his direction but Vegas dodged it and my dad killed the man who fired it right then and there,
and before I could even blink the sound of gunshots multiplied by 100, We were attacked.

WE WERE FUCKING ATTACKED!!

Just in the matter of seconds everything turned into chaos.. gunshots and screams could only be heard .
I ran down to my babies and Vegas..

I quickly went to the stroller but to my surprise babies weren't there .

" VEGAS!!, Where the fuck are my babies?!!".. I screamed.
But Vegas couldn't hear me , he was busy shooting the people who intruded on us.. my mind went numb after I found the stroller empty. I couldn't process anything.
Shiver ran down my spine, my body couldn't move..

I noticed my dad and his bodyguards were fighting along side Vegas with what seemed like an army of bodyguards.. Macau, chay , Tay and khun noo were taken to a shelter by the other guards .
Kim, Porsche and khun kinn were also shooting at the other people..

I quickly got myself together and ran to Vegas, not caring about the gunshots..

" WHERE ARE MY BABIES!!?",I Screamed which brought Vegas's attention to me..

" Nop, get him away!", Vegas shouted without turning his head ,
Nop quickly ran to me while Kevin covered for me ..

" Khun Pete come with me. ", Nop said while firing and dragged me to a corner .

" ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY ?? WHERE ARE MY KIDS?", I snapped at him..

" They're safe. Khun Vegas took care of everything ", he said. His attention was still on the firing ..

Vegas and my dad were now no where to be seen..

" Wait? Where are they going?", I tried running but nop caught me .

" Khun Pete I'll take you to the babies..".

" They're safe right?",.

" Yes khun. Infact they're napping in their room right now",

" What??! When did they even went inside?, What's going on Nop?. And where dad and Vegas have gone?! ",

" We aren't instructed about that",

" Damn!! This guy will make me loose my mind. He knew about all this? ", I said kicking air.

" I am afraid that he did", Nop said

Soon he went out of our hide out.
" Everything's under control. All the intruders are now dead ",.he informed in his earpiece.

" Pete what's going on ?", Porsche came running to me. Khun kinn and Kim were with him.

" Babies are okay right?", Khun kinn asked..

" I don't know what's happening . And yes, babies are safe. Seems like Vegas and dad were already prepared for the attack. But now they're gone somewhere. My head hurts. I don't know where they are",

" Maybe I know ", Kim said .
Everyone looked at him. And by his expression I could guess what he was thinking.
Damn!! Vegas !!...

...........

Vegas's Pov ( flashback)

I was keeping the empty Icecream bowls back to the kitchen. While Pete, Macau and dad were chatting.
I can't believe he is the same khun Kang with whom I once wanted to work so bad, he had an intimidating persona back then and now he is all smiley and happy..