Ten Weeks Later

After about ten weeks after the tournament, a lot has happened, SMG4 has been hyped over something, but we don't know what..

Another thing, Meggy's now on vacation in an island called Port Aurora. We miss her, but we understand why she wanted to go there.

But today, You, Beta and Simon were hanging out talking about random things on the couch.

Y/N: So..you think it's a good idea to get a tattoo?

Beta: Yeah, I was planning on getting a tattoo, but I can't seem to decide what tattoo I should get.

Simon: Well maybe they have options online.

Beta: Yeah, Possibly.

Beta grabbed his phone out and tried to get a signal.

Beta: Ugh..shit, I can never get a signal this castle..I'm gonna go use SMG4's computer, hopefully he doesn't mind.

Simon: I'm sure he won't.

Y/N: He won't. As long as you don't try to destroy it.

Beta: Yeah, I won't harm it, I'll be back.

Beta got up and went to the computer, as you and Simon sat there watching a strange show...

Y/N: I wonder if Shrek solved the case on who searched for that illegal sale on moldy onions from the dark web

Simon: I don't know, I have a feeling it was Fiona. She's always around his onions.

Y/N: Wha-

Beta: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Simon: Dude what's wrong?!

Simon and you rushed over to the room and saw Beta staring in shock at the computer screen.

Simon: What's the matter?!

Y/N: What's going on?!

Beta: THERES SO MANY READS!

Simon: Reads?

Y/N: What reads?

You two were confused on what he meant.

Beta: Ah, never mind. I can't find a damn thing on here besides hentai games and Rule 34 suggestions.

Beta logged off the computer and left. SMG4 then walks in.

SMG4: Oh hey guys!

Y/N: Hey Glitchy! Have you seen Melony?

SMG4: Yeah. I think she's asleep upstairs, why?

Y/N: Just curious.

SMG4: Oh, Alright then, well there's your answer.

Beta: Where's Tari?

SMG4: I'm assuming she's out getting a new game.

Beta: I'll go meet up with her, I'm bored and she's fun to hang with.