Y/N's Date

You, Melony and Skully go down to the police station and ask Meggy for that sample.

Meggy: Hold up, why do you need it?

Y/N: Trust me, I've got a plan, and this plan requires that DNA sample.

Meggy: Okay..just don't get yourself killed, got it?

Y/N: Got it.

Meggy: Okay, good.

Meggy waved as you three leave.

Skully: Where to?

Y/N: E.Gadd's Lab.

Skully: Okay, here we go.

He drove to the lab, avoiding any traffic if possible.

Skully: Okay, we're here.

Melony: What are we doing?

Y/N: You'll see.

You get out and use the modification machine to genetically modify a new type of syringe. It was now red and glowing.

Skully: What. Is. That?....

Melony: I don't know..

Y/N: The Fallout Syringe.

They look at each other before looking back at you.

Skully: So what does it do exactly?

Y/N: Well, if I am correct, this fluid is supposed to be injected into someone, making them as powerful as this fiend.

Melony: Won't that hurt?!

Y/N: Only a pinch through the arm, nothing too bad.

Skully: Saying this seems like you've done this before.

Y/N: I watched E.Gadd create different cures, so I learned how to use his machines.

Skully: Ah, gotcha.

Melony: Who should take it?

You look at them, then you decided to put it away, for now that is.

Skully: Not gonna use it?

Y/N: Not right now, but if he ever thinks to come back, he'll regret it.

You three decided to go and head back to the castle for now.

Melony: Hey Y/N? Where do you plan on where we could go to...you know..date?

Y/N: Now that you've said that, there's a really good diner around here if you're interested.

Melony: Oh! I'd like that!

Y/N: I figured, we'll go in about an hour, for now you can rest.

Melony: Okay!

She went to rest on her favorite couch.

Meanwhile, You went into the kitchen to find Beta reading a newspaper.

Y/N: Hey, are you ok?

Beta: Huh? Right..yeah, I'm fine. Have you seen Saiko and Axol recently? I haven't heard from them since.

Y/N: Now that you say that, no, I haven't.

Beta: Weird..

Y/N: Where's everyone else?

Beta: If I remember, SMG4 is on his computer, like always. Mario is eating spaghetti in his room, Luigi went ghost hunting, Bob and Boopkins are watching VHS's, Meggy's at the police station and Skully is here.

Y/N: Oh, thanks.

Beta: Of course.

You leave the kitchen to go and see if Saiko's in her room, you knock before entering, seeing that she's nowhere.