12•Kill the Bandits

[...]

Esdeath: "And so......This is our new backup member for the Jeagers. Tatsumi."

Stated the Sadist General, motioning to the brown-haired boy of Night Raid.

Bols: "You brought a civilian in here? Just like that?"

Esdeath: "He'll have everything he could ever want here. And he's not only a spare for the squad. I felt it. Tatsumi......Is going to be my lover."

The Jeagers had gathered in their meeting room and were a bit dumbfounded by Esdeath's declaration. The most confused out off all of them was Wave, especially since Tatsumi was bound to a chair and a collar was around his neck.

Wave: "Then why does he have a collar on?"

Esdeath: (shrugs) "...Because I like him. I just slapped it on him without thinking."

Run: "If you want a real lover and not a pet......You might want to remove it."

Esdeath thought over it for a second before she nodded.

Esdeath: "That's true... I'll take it off. While we're on the subject, has anyone here ever been in a relationship or married?"

No one answered for a moment making it seem like no one in the Jeagers had any experience in having a relationship, then one person raised their hand shocking every Jeager. Bols. Bols has had experience with having a relationship.

Seryu: "Bols, is it true!?"

Bols: (somehow blushing under his mask) "Yes... I've been married for six years! She's such a good person. I don't deserve her!!"

Tatsumi: "Um... Excuse me! I'm flattered that you like me, but......I......Have no desire to serve the Empire..."

Esdeath: (giggles) "I'll enjoy doing something about your disobedience."

Tatsumi: "Listen to what I'm saying!"

Seryu: "Now, now. This is all so sudden, he's just having a hard time adjusting."

Tatsumi's eyes darken as he froze, he recognized who the girl who walk towards him.

Seryu: (petting Tatsumi) "It's going to be okay... We're on the side of justice. So don't you worry."

Tatsumi kept his head down, gritting his teeth, holding himself back from snapping and slapping away her hand. But making too much of a fuss would put the other Night Raid members in danger, so he endured it.

Fortunately enough for the brown-haired teen, a soldier bursts through the door, holding some kind of report.

Soldier: "General Esdeath! We've completed our investigation of the area surrounding Lake Gyogan as you ordored..."

Esdeath: (grins) "What perfect......Timing." (Turns to the Jeagers) "You guys.......Have your first big job."

Jeagers's strategy room...