4•Enki Vs. Spectator

[...]

About five days have passed, since Tatsumi's first mission, the group had a job of eliminating a official who was also the Minister's distant relative, with him out of the way, the Night Raid managed to chip off another end of the wood.

Currently everyone was present at the meeting room, as per usual, Hiro leaned up to the wall, closed eyes, but still listening to Najenda's orders. While the other's gave Najenda their full attention, who leaned forward from her chair.

Najenda: "This... Next target is the serial killer from the rumors. He appears randomly and beheads his victims. There's no telling how many dozen's his killed already."

Hearing this, Hiro, opened his eyes showing his interest in the serial killer.

Tatsumi: "Over a third of them had been members of the guards, right? He must be strong."

Lubbock: "No doubt about it, it's 'Executioner Zanku'."

Hiro: "Zanku, huh... So the mongrel finally showed himself."

Tatsumi: "Who's that?"

Mine: "You don't know? You really are a country bumpkin, aren't you?"

Sheele: "Excuse me, I don't know either."

Mine: (Sweat drops) "Sheele, I think you just forgot."

Hiro: "Zanku, an Executioner who worked for the Empire's largest prison."

After giving a brief explanation, Tatsumi shivered a bit

Tatsumi: "I don't blame him..."

Mine: "So, beheading for the jail wasn't enough for him and he took it to the streets."

Bulat: "As soon as the subjugation corps was organized, he disappeared, but... I never thought he'd show up in the capital."

Tatsumi: "So he's a dangerous character. Let's find him and take him down!"

Hiro: "Not so fast brat, as of now your practically wanting to jump to the jaws of a death."

Bulat: "He's right, Tatsumi."

Tatsumi: "Aniki?"

Bulat: "Zanku stole a Teigu belonging to the prison head. And now he's lose on the streets with it." (Pulls Tatsumi closer) "We have to act in groups of two... Or else you could be in danger."