3•Niavety Of The Recruit

"Chop! Chop! Chop!"

Faint chopping noises can be heard, inside was Hiro wearing an apron over his whit v-neck shirt, chopping different types of ingredients.

Sheele/Mine/Leone/Bulat/Lubbock: "More!"

Tatsumi: 'Sayo... Ieyasu... While I'm thankful for the cooking lesson... thanks to it I'm being treated as a damn chef!'

Since being partnered up with Akame the emotionless assassin of Night Raid, he and the prideful blonde had been stuck doing kitchen duties. While Hiro didn't mind, since surprisingly Hiro found cooking entertaining, while Tatsumi doesn't like the fact that he's being treated more as a chef than an assassin.

It had been some time since lunchtime, and the three are still stuck in the kitchen, at the moment Tatsumi was peeling a potato's skin.

Tatsumi: "Damn it! Even though I'm an assassin, everyday it's nothing but cooking."

Akame: (Munches on some grapes) "I'm in charge of cooking at the base. Since you're shadowing me. It's only natural you cook too."

Tatsumi: "You're only the cook because it means all the tasting and sampling you want, aren't you?"

Akame: (still munching on some grapes) "That's not true."

Tatsumi: "You're not very convincing."

Akame: (Turns to Hiro) "Since you're also shadowing me, you must cook as well, Hiro."

Scribbling things on a black notebook, Hiro, didn't pay attention to what the two we're doing nor talking about, he was immersed in writing.

After a few more scribbling, Hiro shuts the book and faces Akame with a spoon filled with food.

Hiro: (Hands the spoon to Akame) "Taste it and tell me how it tastes."

Akame didn't even take the spoon from Hiro, she just brought herself closer to it and ate the food on the spoon.

Hiro: "So? How does it taste? What does it need?"

Answering Hiro's question, she gave him a thumbs up. With a hum, Hiro acknowledge her opinion, opening the book once more, he again continued to scribble more things.

Akame: (Curiously) "What's the notebook?"

Hiro: "Recipes of different things... From different types of food made of normal vegetables and fruits to danger beasts, poison and cures."

Not caring about the poison part, Akame nodded, accepting the blonde's answer.

All while the two we're talking, Tatsumi continued to peel the potato's skin, a look of irritation on his face. It wasn't until an annoying voice of a tsundere filled the air.

Mine: "That really is the best look for our newest recruits."

Tatsumi: (breaks the potato) "What!? ...Wait, what? Are you going all somewhere?"