5•The Naive Fantasy

[Short chapter warning!!]

[...]

A few days after Hiro's victory against Zanku, Akame had retrieved the Teigu owned by Zanku. During this time Najenda had Hiro write down Enki's functions and abilities, he of course denied at first, but he ultimately agreed and wrote down his 'Teigu's' functions and abilities in the codex filled with Teigu information, the only problem was that Hiro wrote only the fact that Enki could turn into three different weapons nothing else.

At the current moment, all of Night Raid were in the meeting room, as per usual, Najenda sat in her chair while Hiro was at his normal spot leaning against the wall, and the others were in their normal spot.

Najenda: "Tatsumi, the Teigu we seized from Zanku, we're giving it to you."

Tatsumi: (grins excitedly) "Wow! You sure!? What about everyone else!?"

Bulat: "It's one Teigu per person."

Lubbock: "Because they take too much physical and psychological strength."

Hiro: "You should know that a Teigu's first impressions is what also affects the compatibility with the user. Keep that in mind, mongrel."

Tatsumi: (half-heartedly listening to the blonde) "Got it. Got it." 'Its not very good looking, But... this eye... Is pretty powerful...'

Hiro: 'Yup the kid already lost the first impression part.'

Najenda: "Since this Teigu wasn't written about in the records, it still pretty mysterious..."

The moment Najenda confirmed that they, except Akame and Hiro, knew nothing about the Omnipotent Five Sights, the prideful blonde walked off his corner standing in front of Akame with his arms crossed keeping a glare at Tatsumi who ignores him as the monotone assassin of Night Raid tilted her head confused on why the blonde moved position.

Akame: (eyes sparkling) "It has the power to read minds, right? So try it on me."

Tatsumi: "Tonight... You want to eat meat... Is what you're thinking."

Akame: (gasps) "Perfect"

Leone: (sweat drops) "That doesn't really demonstrate it's ability."

Hiro: "Of course not, since it didn't activate. The eye didn't open."

Mine: " I wouldn't want my mind read. If it's gots give senses, then test out one of the other ones."

Tatsumi: (mutters) "Tch, whiners, fine." 'The last power I know about... Clearsight!'

Tatsumi concentrated and closed his eyes, the Teigu now activating as the eyes opened. Then, the brown-haired boy opened his eyes, him blushing profusely as he managed to activate one of the five sights. Clearsight, the ability to see through solid objects. And in this case, he was able to see through the girls clothing and was able to see the underwear they were wearing.

The blood red-eyed Hiro glared at the brown-haired boy, knowing what he was seeing, the blonde stood in front of Akame not allowing Tatsumi to be able to get a look at the raven-haired.

Tatsumi: "Wha!?"

Mine: (leaning towards Tatsumi) "What's the matter?"

Tatsumi: "Wawawawaaaaaah!?" 'What a spectacular power...! Teigu's are awesome..."

The three females continued to look at Tatsumi confused, the raven-haired girl behind the blonde Hiro, tilted her head in confusion on what was happening, while they all didn't notice Hiro, clenching his fist as he kept his glare at the boy.