0.2•The Prince of A Corrupted Empire

[...]

A year and a few months have passed since Hiro obtained Bab-Ilu and went back to the Imperial Capital. The moment he got back he was greeted by guards not allowing him to enter the Palace, this irritated the blonde, but hold himself back from killing the mongrel of a guard and only sent a glare scaring him in process and allowing him to enter. Seeing this only made Hiro smirk and say "How spineless." Already being terrified by a mere glare, well who can blame the guard, the blonde had terrifying blood red eyes that looked like they can see through ones soul.

Back to the present, Hiro wore a white shirt and black pants as he stood in the middle of the throne room facing a beautiful and slender teen with a long light blue hair, the teen wore a General's apparels with long sleeves with buttons on the upper arms, a blue scarf around her neck and a high-heeled boots, she also has a tattoo on her, chest while having a rapier sheathed on her waist. This was a new General within the Empire, someone who rose ranks the fastest, with only being in the Imperial army for a year and already is a General. Esdeath.

The light blue-haired teen stared at the blonde teen, who was taller than her, having him stared down at her.

While the two were staring down at one another the Young Emperor and Minister Honest, were nervous... Well one of them were, the Young Emperor was nervous for his big brother while the Minister was only acting nervous and was truly hoping that Esdeath would kill Hiro.

Hiro: "So... Your the new General?"

Esdeath: "Yes. And you are...?"

Hiro: (scoffs) "Who am I? Who else would I be other than your Superior?"

Esdeath: "Oh? And who decided that...?"

Hiro: (smirks and spreads his arms wide) "Who else has a powerful enough authority to decide that? If course I do! The heavens itself decided that I was superior to you... Mongrel."

Hiro put a heavy emphasis on the word mongrel mockingly at Esdeath, who released a cold aura as she glared up at the blonde teen, who was still smirking down on her. Oh how she wanted to wipe that smirk on his face and have him kneel in front of her as he licked her boots.

Hiro: "You gonna do something or not...? I dare you! I wanna see just how powerful you are, mongrel!! Do it!!"

Falling for Hiro's taunts Esdeath jumped back and grabbing her rapier in lightning speed. Esdeath pointed her rapier at the blonde's neck who playfully acted scared by the fact that he had a weapon aimed at his throat.

While Esdeath aimed her rapier at Hiro's throat, the Young Emperor and Minister looked shock and scared, well the Young Emperor was the one who was shocked and scared for his big brothers life, while the Minister was quietly laughing happily at the idea of Hiro dying.

Esdeath smirked at the fact that Hiro looked 'terrified', at the fact that a rapier was aimed at his neck.

Esdeath: "Mind repeating who's superior now?"

Hiro: "I...I...I..."

Hiro continued to stutter, then laughed hysterically, confusing the two watching and angering Esdeath further.

This made the blue-haired sadist angrier, and was about to pierce Hiro's throat completely, but Hiro noticed her killing intent and pulled out Enki, faster than Esdeaths lightning speed draw, Hiro backflipped away from Esdeath and as soon as he landed the blonde parried the incoming attack from the sadist General, surprising her, seeing her surprised just made Hiro smirk even more as he pointed his golden blade at Esdeath's throat.