11•Captured

[...]

After their meeting with the Young Emperor, the Jeagers were set up in their personal meeting and lounge room. Bols and Wave were in the kitchen, they were currently cooking up fish that the self proclaimed man of the sea brought.

Wave: "I figured my souvenirs from the sea and all it's bounty......Would make for a perfect welcome meal for everyone." 'Isn't it weird that he can cook with a face like that!?'

Bols: "Wave. The spinach goes in last. Otherwise it'll wilt!"

Wave: "Ah. Sorry. Man... I gotta tell you......I'm relieved that you're such a nice guy, Bols."

Bringing down the kitchen knife he had in his hand abruptly, Bols quickly chopped the head of the fish. A chill ran through Wave's body as he looked at the masked man fully knowing he had a frown underneath his mask.

Bols: "I'm... Not nice..."

Meanwhile, in the dining area. Esdeath along with Kurome and Seryu were seated as the two men (if you can call Dr.Stylish that) were standing. The general and the soldier was talking amongst themselves, while Kurome was messing around with Koro, waving a toy in front of the dog like creature. Every time Koro leaped to catch it, Kurome would quickly yank it away before she would do it again, as Koro would try to catch it again. It was a repeated cycle.

Over to Ran and Dr. Stylish standing at the side, the blonde man was wearing a butler's outfit as he casually listened to Dr. Stylish ramble on.

Seryu: "Captain, I'm curious...... What do you like to do in your personal time?"

Esdeath: "Huntin, Torture. Or studying up on either one." (puts done the glass of wine) "But at the moment......I'd like......To find love."

The room fell silent as none of them expected, the Icy General to desire love

The room fell silent as none of them expected, the Icy General to desire love. After all, she was a sadist that enjoyed tormenting others and a battle hungry general with endless bloodlust to fight stronger opponents.

Esdeath: "By the way, I understand there was an extra Teigu left after the battle?"

Seryu: "Ah... Y-yes. We're in possession of a scissors-shaped Teigu collected from the enemy who just left it. But we haven't found someone qualified for it..."

Esdeath: "If someone isn't found soon, the Minister will take it... What a waste. We search for someone who can wield it......Perhaps we could have some fun."

In the base of Night Raid, At the kitchen...

Currently, Hiro and Akame were making food for themselves, as the others were out. The two continued to chop vegetables and meat with saying anything to one another causing the whole room to be filled with the sound of chopping, but soon the monotone assassin chose to break the silence asking why the prideful blonde had chosen to stay at the base.