"i need another drink." i say as i look at my empty cup. "see, you drank that fast, your always thirsty." he says.

"i cant help it im a growing girl." i say mockingly, making him stick up his middle finger at me.

"just dont get drunk to fast." says topper. "i dont get drunk fast." i say.

"oh bullshit, im like 3 times taller, so i weight more, and i get drunk from like i dont know 6 beers, so you'll be drunk in no time." he says. "doesn't mean shit." i say as i walk back over to the bar.

i get my second drink, and walk back.

"can i get a sip? that looks good." says rafe. "get your own." i say jokingly. "dont be rude y/n." eliza says with an eye roll.

"the fuck? it was a joke of course he can have a sip i dont care.." i say as i hand the cup to topper.

"it didn't sound like a joke." says eliza. "alright lets take it down a notch just say sorry or something y/n." topper says with a laugh.

"you guys are so fucking weird, rafe im sorry if you didn't get my joke." i say extra dramatically.

"its all good, i got the joke y/n, its kinda how our friendship works." he says with a laugh. "see guys, rafe got the joke i dont know why you guys are so mad." i say.

"not mad, just a dumb joke." says eliza. "leave it, my god." i say, getting annoyed.

i take chug down my drink, already being done with the night.

after around 20 minutes, we all agreed this was boring as shit, and decided to just go back to me and eliza apartment, and get drunk there.

~~~

once we got home, eliza, topper, and rafe starting drinking in the living room. i went to my room to change out of my clothes since i was uncomfortable.

after changing in to some sweatpants and a hoodie i walked back out.

i saw rafe sitting on the couch, and eliza so close to him she was practically on his lap.

"thank god your back you can 3rd wheel with me, it was getting to awkward." topper says. "the fuck you mean "3rd wheel" ?" rafe makes a face.

"look how close you guys are." topper says. "tops right, you look like your in love." i say jokingly as i sit beside topper.

i poured myself a drink and watched as eliza whispered something in to rafes ear, her hands all over him. he slightly laughed.

i stood up, "eliza can you help me with something in my room?" i ask. "topper help her." says eliza.

"i kinda need you eliza." i say. she sighs as she gets up and follows me to my room. "what?" she asks. i shut the door behind us.

"are you serious? rafe was my friend before you even met him and you know i like him, what kind of shit friend are you?" i say.

"aw, you jealous?" she asks in a baby voice. "no eliza im annoyed." i say.

"y/n.. look at me.. then look at.. you.. its clear who rafes would want." she says before she walks out.

i felt like i could cry, she was getting on my nerves. i looked in the mirror to made sure i didn't look upset, i decided i looked fine and walked back out to everyone.

eliza was again, practically on rafe, topper looked bored.

"whats wrong?" rafe asks. "what?" i say. "something wrong." rafe says.

"um im fine.." i say. "y/n we have practically spent every moment this year together i know you better then i know myself, whats wrong?" he asks.

"thats sweet but im fine." i say. "do i need to beat someone up?" he asks, making topper crack a smile.