Chapter 2: My Beginning as a Devil and SC Member

Kuoh Academy
Hajime POV
So this is the inside of Kuoh Academy.

Such a nice and welcoming place. The campus is really nice and clean.

And I'm not gonna lie...I...

have know idea what the fuck I'm doing

...have know idea what the fuck I'm doing.

Most importantly, I don't know where the hell I'm supposed to go. Seriously, this place is fucking massive for a damn school.

???: Hey. Who is that guy?

???: I don't know. Is he new here or something? Like some sort of transfer?

???: Not gonna lie though, his eyes make him look a bit creepy.

There's people watching me. Things are getting weird, and it's creeping me the fuck out! What do I do? What do I do?!

I DON'T WANT TO KILL ALL THESE PEOPLE!

No wait. This is a school. It's not like they're gonna gang up and kill me. What are they, a yakuza?

Unless...UNLESS THEY COULD BE!

???: Excuse me.

Hajime: Huh?

I turned and I saw a beauty of a girl. She had long brown hair and with these braids. Her eyes were like a novelty shade of yellow. Maybe it's light brown? But she also had a blue headband.

 Maybe it's light brown? But she also had a blue headband

She looked really, really cute.

???: You must be the new student here.

Hajime: Huh? Oh. Yeah I am.

Why am I feeling nervous around her, not like I'm anxious. But it's like a shy feeling? What can I say? She's just that cute man. Just seeing her is making me get an itch on the back of my neck!

Fuck it. Gotta itch.

I could see she was about to speak, while I was about to scratch the back of my neck.

???: Are you looking for the Student Council?

Hajime: I am. Sorry, I don't exactly know where I'm going.