Rêver (part 4)

I don't know why I wrote another chapter for Rêver when actually it's already ended. Doesn't change anything though, so it's fine if you want to skip this one. 💜

***

"I should get back" Chaeyoung said trying to move from his lap.

"Five more minutes" Jungkook tighten his embrace around her body.

"They will be suspicious of us"

"They won't" he said then peck her lips before smiling sweetly at her.

Chaeyoung chuckled yet she couldn't hide the blushing on her cheeks.

"What if someone come inside, looking for me"

"I'll say that you're helping me with journal or something. That easy"

She chuckled again then cupped his head, leaning down to place a soft kiss on his lips. She's not shy to show her affection for him. He is the one who make her that brave. Last time when he stay over at her apartment weeks ago, the two revealed their feeling for each other. Spent the night together to know each other better while cuddling on her bed.

This is her first relationship to be honest. She feel that excitement everytime he's near. 'Is this what you feel when you fall in love with someone?'

"You spacing out" he said softly, eyes on her.

Chaeyoung blinked and that blushed appear again. "Uhm, I really need to get back" hands fidgeting in his shirt collar.

"I'm going to Japan this evening, you sure you want to get rid of me faster right now? Aren't you going to miss me?"

"We still can meet after work later, before your flight. And off course I'll miss you. But right now, I have a lot of work to do."

"But I'm your boss here. I order you to accompany me until unspecified amount of time."

Chaeyoung chuckled. "That so unprofessional of you"

"Anything for my beautiful girlfriend" he grinned.

Chaeyoung could feel her cheeks began to warm again, he really good at sweet talking her. He chuckled as Chaeyoung cupped her own cheeks.

"Jungkook, I really need to get back to the counter"

"Okay, okay. But kiss me first"

"We already kissed"

"A longer one"

"Jungkook.."

"You're not allowed to leave this room if you don't give me that kiss" Chaeyoung bit her lips, hesitate at first, but the she finally leaning down and capture his lips.

She give him what he want. Just like the kiss they shared in her apartment that time, their first kiss. It was sweet, and of course it was longer than just a peck. The kiss turn into hot one as he take over, tickling her lips with the tip of his tongue. It send a happy waves throughout her body, and it does make her heart beat faster.

Chaeyoung squeez his shoulder as she feel out of breath and Jungkook pulled away with satisfied smile, but not before giving her a short soft kiss.

She really gonna miss him for sure.

***

"Chaeng, are you okay?" Kun asked