Rêver (Part 3)

Chaeyoung think she has a crush on her boss. Or is she already falling for him? She don't know either. It's the most natural human thing right? Falling in love. She's pretty sure it's never wrong because its a reflex. Feelings are often difficult to control. And more over, after that dinner with him weeks ago. Who doesn't?

She really not aware about the dinner at first. Did he actually asked her when she was in his office that day? She couldn't remember. That's why when he asked her to get inside his car after work, she was baffled.

The dinner take place at fine dining restaurant in one of the best hotel in Seoul. It was such an amazing experience for Chaeyoung. The food was amazing with a beautiful view of Seoul. The restaurant itself was beautiful. She had a good time enjoying every course in their table, and all the staff were super respectful and professional.

And there, she finally talk about the dream she had when she met him for the first time in the coffee shop.

"So you know my name because you dreamed about me?" He mused.

"Mmm" she nodded, "I really don't understand either" Chaeyoung added quickly when she saw him smile and he only chuckled after that.

But the best part from the dinner that night was when he drove her home. He kiss her on the cheek. On the cheek! The action that made her imagining the most impossible thing for almost ten days nonstop, if she and him.. Chaeyoung shook her head, but then again, the scene when he kiss her that night keep repeating and rent free on her mind.

Charyoung also remember Lisa give her a long speech when she told her about her feeling, except the kiss.

"Having a crush on your boss isn’t that uncommon, in fact, it happens a lot more often than you might think. What you should do about it is how you can handle the possible consequences of acting on your crush aka your boss. If you only have a small crush on your boss, your feelings might go away with time. But, my question to you now, is it just a crush or something more?"

"Maybe it just an attraction?" Chaeyoung said, not sure.

"Or, you already falling for him Chaeng" follow by Lisa hearty laughed. "I think he is single and nobody is standing in the way of your potential relationship. And that makes things easier for you because you’re not risking breaking anyone’s heart, including yours, but he is still your boss, remember that. Even though I think he likes you too. He already asked you out didn't he? That means he's interested in you."

"Yeah but maybe I'm really risking my job."

"That actually doesn't matter. Who knows you'll become Mrs. Boss."

Chaeyoung chuckled at how Lisa ideas about that 'Mrs. Boss' few days ago.

"Psst, Chaeng, customer.." Lisa voice snapped her back to where she is right now.

Chaeyoung straighten her body, and looked up with smile on her face.

A woman in mid twenty just stepped in. A pretty woman wearing white blazer with black silk blouse inside, pair with white pants and black heels.

"Hi, good afternoon! What can I get for you?" Chaeyoung ask, giving her best smile.

"Hi, uhm, actually I want to meet the owner of this coffee shop, Jeon Jungkook. And.. it's kinda a surprise for him that I'm here. So, I don't know if today he was here or not" She explained.

Chaeyoung stunned for a moment and then answer her "Oh I'm sorry, Miss.."

"Sana. I'm Sana"