Pragma (M)

Chaeyoung don't believe that love is blind, or maybe it is without even she realise it. She believe that desperation for his love that makes her blind, in the sense of that she ignore what she know about his feeling and focus on what she think she need. Pretend that he's in love with her, that the man who staring down at her right now was going to make love to her.

Using his thigh, he parted hers, and then lowered himself. Carefully sliding into her. He started moving against her in a slow grind, build the pleasure slowly yet surely. She looked down when he lifted up far enough that she could see where they were joined together. The sight of him moving in and out of her was erotic and intimate.

He take her higher and higher, make her biting her own lip to held back her moan as spasms rocked through her. She feel his lips were on her neck when she came apart, and he quickly followed after his hips pumping furiously. He stilled, pressed against her, inside her. His body jerked and he groaned.

He rested his forehead against her, and she could feel his heart pounding just as fast. In that moment, she glance up and met his eyes. For a second, she thought that she saw an affection in there. But she knew better... she darts her eyes away. Then he pulled out and rolled onto his side, pulling her into his arms as he pressed a kiss to her cheek and then her lips. She know it means nothing, empty, no feelings involved.

She waited until his breathing was deep and even, before shifting herself into more comfortable position. She tilted her head back a little, glancing at his sleeping face. She love to watch him sleep. He looks so calm and peaceful when he's resting, look vulnerable, not aware of his surrounding. Completely different when he is awake, stoic and unemotional. Her heart wrenching with the thought. She's in love with her husband, Jeon Jungkook. And sadly, he's not feeling the same.

It feels like yesterday she was standing at the altar, but it has already been 8 months of her being married. Her husband was her father's childhood friend's son. Chaeyoung had never thought in her wildest dreams, that she would be involved in this kind of marriage. Honestly, she was unsure but had to agreed to go with her parent's choice. Being set up like this, She doesn't have much feelings of yearning for him, and she wasn't expecting anything from him. Love never been a part in this kind of marriages she knows. She really don't know about him at all and yet she have to spend ample time with him forever. He rarely talk to her, or asked about her day. Mostly, she was the one who talked to him first, which will he reply with a short comment, then thats it.

Until one day an accident happened. It's about four months ago, she fell in the bathroom and sprained her ankle. It was hurt really bad, that it got her in tears. Jungkook who are still in the bedroom, came inside and that was for the first time she saw an actual emotion in him. He's worry. It's all written all over his face. He call her name and swiftly carried her to their bedroom. He treat her with excessive care that day.

Since then, Chaeyoung promised to herself that she will try to make this marriage work. That even if he doesn't have feelings for her, with time he will feel love, she thought. And that behind his stoic and cold appearance, he still has a soft side in him. She really wish that he would share his inner world with her as she do to him. Because sometimes it so frustrating when she is very good at expressing her emotions whereas he isn't.

In result, instead of him being opened up to her, it was Chaeyoung who ended up fell for him. He weaving into her every day and become a part of her life. The sparks fly and before she know it, she's falling for her husband. She really willing to do anything. And as desperated as it sound, thus made her decide on all her courage to have a physically intimate with him. Just like what she said to her trusted best friend, Hyeri, the other day. 'Even if he doesn't love me, I'll do anything to make him change his mind,' her voice cracks as she confessed. Hyeri only sighed and squeezed her hand while said, 'If you feel like you've tried everything, and it didn't work, you can always choose to leave'