Chapter No. 21: The Burden Sparks Hold

"Tion may be right when it comes to one thing, I was an easy target. Freshly dead and ready to mindlessly trust anyone I came in contact with. Did she always choose such easy targets? These things are what I think to myself as my skin is torn apart and my muscle is stringed out thinner than dental floss. "Hey Demon twat, shut the fuck up so I can make you beautiful." I can't though, all I find myself doing is gazing up at Tion's gorgeous ruby iris'.
Gorgeous? What kind of twisted thought? Although, convincing myself to fall for my captor would make this less sufferable, maybe I could appease her better if I did so as well. No no, why should I appease someone who is using toxin-filled syringes as vaccines?! These thoughts have to be impossible! I'm going insane, I need help!

This downward spiral can't fix itself though, and I sure can't either. So I should just embrace this! No no no no no no no no, this can't be happening. What is burning in my chest? This dynamite is banging in my head. Compulsive obsession creeps on the edges of my cheeks and these acidic chemicals are swept away with my tongue. A confused expression painted Tion's face I am starting to obsessively adore."   

Analyzing these memories is truly terrifying, is this what happens to those stuck in captivity? Let me look at when these were recorded: October 28th, Generation of The Emerald! Holy Esther Angelline, these files are new, I believed this was at least back in Generation Engulfation of Mayhem. Files of the current generation aren't usually uploaded until a few hundred more later. The memory rundown that presents itself every 1000 years to celebrate each new millenia. "Cold Spark come down here!"
I twist my head around to face Summer Solstice, what is he doing here? The man never leaves Voided-Oblivion. "Alright alright, I'm down. What do you need?" I cross my arms with an amused glare. "I need access to The Cliffside of Broken Dolls." That forbidden island I monitor? No way I can do that! Kelx would square my face into next week! "Why should I do that?" Maybe if he gives me a good enough reason, I'll let him go there with supervision.
"I've got Saturn and Neptune held captive, I'm allowing the sun to burn them until you give me the key." What the actual Dread? I got to get Winter here, she'd know how to calm down this man. He grabs my wrist,

"Don't try to report me to anyone, I assure you it'll make things worse, and you really don't want to see that.." He chuckled to himself. And while thinking about such a thing usually brings me nausea, it would be inspired by this intriguing Demonic.
"I don't know why'd you think I would want to do that..?" I lean it, my voice crawling towards him. He raises an eyebrow at me, although he seemed amused enough to relax his body language. "Is this something you haven't told me yet?" The corners of my mouth peak as a smirk. I wrap my arms around his neck and launch my knee into Summer's where the sun doesn't shine. As he groans in pain, it's my only chance to make a run for it. I have to at least send a message to Winter!

"My body tears in pain, flesh sizzles with a metallic aroma in the atmosphere. Bruising and my blood intertwine in a loving dance. My head clouds in confusion, I can only sense my adoration and repulsion for Tion Pulse, a knot in my stomach that cannot come undone. Faint will not meet my embrace through these swirls of agony. What appears to feel as flames lick up my body, singe-ing skin splatters around."

My heart bangs in my chest, I found myself ducked under a rock and praying that Summer doesn't find me. If I'm found I'll have a fate worse than elimination! Winter won't pick up the damn phone and who knows how much time I have. I'll have to send out a distress signal to all my contacts but Summer, it's my only chance at escaping here and saving Neptune and Saturn. Unfortunately, my powers work like literal fireworks.

I set off a boom, I directed it far away though. Peony and beryl glitter all around, amber flows to those I called, prays collect through me that Summer won't capture any of my sparks. My heart is racing, the sun now burns so strongly that the heated ground is starting to burn through my shoes. "Oh Sparky~ that was so cruel of you, if you come to me, I'll have some mercy!" A cackle from the cruelest man himself.