Chapter No.4: Your Masterpiece

I hold my hand to my right cheek, red swelling up to the place where my hand is, his face in a furious state where he looks me up. "No copyrighting me and my design! There is absolutely no reason at all for you to blame yourself! If someone were to downright treat me like that, do you really believe I would just stand for it?" He blisters out in disgust, looking at me like I am putrid filth. What is with this guy's thing with degrading people? "But Book-Let, if I-" He takes another smack to my face, this time being my left, definitely best to twin am I correct? "Ink you outta stop the nonsense! With so much caving in, call me your worst enemy." At this point, my cheeks are swollen like balloons.

"Book-Let, I understand your rage tank is filled to the brim with gasoline but Ink here doesn't understand why they aren't to blame." Tion seems very calm with the current situation. Does that make this a common occurrence? "You're right Ms. Pulse, I am a D.B.W, meaning I am a demon of bad writing. It is only normal that I am a magnet for bad fortune." Book-Let grins but turns to a frown, realizing he won't be able to change my mind. "Well, I've seen more weirder turns arounds, you really do outstand me, not that I know what I even look like." Book-Let stops his frown as does Tion when their jaws both drop in disbelief.

"I'll go grab a mirror!" Book-Let bolts out of the room. Tion shakes her head, clearly she didn't know about him still having energy, probably due to the adrenaline of all these situations collapsing all in at once. "Ink, I apologize for his explosion of emotion. I forgot about his break up." She's a doctor at least I think she is, but they still know way more than any doctor I've ever met. Tion needs to realize though that she's a medic, not a therapist, so they shouldn't take anything close to accountability. "Tion, you have absolutely no reason to apologize, so much is going on at once, this is only normal." This seems to calm them down, not that I am a therapist either, I just feel deja vu from something such as this.

Book-Let slowly walks back, mirror in hand, "And just when I thought Ink got the memo, the curses expert blames themself! Do you want a smack down too?" Tion shudders, not wanting anymore trouble to bloom. "No no Book-Let! Sorry, I didn't mean for you to hear that." He glares at the two of us, scoffing and throwing me the hand held mirror. If I saw myself in the beginning of death, I'd surely have a panic attack, and realize I am in fact dead. My horns are curved upwards in a charcoal color, long blue hair trails down to my back, three sets of obsidian wings, and freckled skin that is paler than paper. The brightest feature I hold are my hazel eyes, clearly I must've looked insanely stupid when I had my first confrontation with Book-Let.

He must've seen the shock that hit me because he smacked my face again. "Stupid Demon." His glare traces away from me. Demon? What does he mean by Demon? "Oh right I didn't tell you." He sighs, clearly annoyed "Tell me what?" He rolls his eyes, throwing up his hair and leaving it untied. Bugs leaves the room, scoffing at the confusion plastered on my face. "Ink, I knew what was going on at first, but now I am extremely confused, please allow me to apologize." Tion scratches their neck unsure of what course of action to go by next. They're a talented perfectionist but I hope she realizes that isn't what matters to me. "Tion, please do not beat yourself up on this." She still is upset, and I know that she would be, but I still want her to know how I feel.

"It is only in your nature to not focus on getting hurt." Tion sighs, both of these two know something I don't. She motions me to her direction, there are many screens and machines performing various tasks. This one she is looking at focuses on the results of diagnostics and examinations. The screen runs over my name, underneath I am presented with my species and ability. 'Ink Q. Bringe, specified as a Lust Demon. Lust Demons are sharp and agile, their wings are curved the same way their horns are, they are very explosive creatures, and can blow up anyone in the spot that they touched them in.' This was chopped into different sections, labels for general information, special attacks, and their title.