I was hoping I could avoid Chaos all together but Enzo had isnsited that I come round his house so he could cook me dinner and we could dine under the stars .

It all sounded incredibly romantic and I was excited to started to start this new chapter with him . I would finally get a chance to know the real him without all the distractions of my past relationship , death threats and curses .

Unfortunately for me , my luck was running low and it was Chaos who answered the door .

"Ah! If it isn't my granddaughter / daughter in law " He beamed with a smug grin .

"My father isn't you're actual son " I muttered feeling uncomfortable at his phrasing .

My father wasn't related to Chaos at all so I definitely wasn't his granddaughter. He had never played any sort of grandfather role in my life . I only ever saw him at important events or if he came round to see my father and even then , we rarely spoke .

He always made it known he had ' little tolerance for children" which is why he had sent Enzo away to the Demon realm .

"Maybe but Enzo is so I hope you're no longer planning on two timing now you're apparently so head over heels in love that you can't wait until a more age appropriate time to get married" Scoffed Choas , rolling his eyes dramatically .

"I- "

"Father ! Thank you for letting Zia in . Please don't let us keep you from whatever you had planned for the evening !" Exclaimed Enzo , walking towards us as his eyes shifted from my uncomfortable form to his father bemused one .

"You're not , your mother was upset about her sister for the hundredth time and I can only pretend to care about that godforsaken awful scheming rat for so long . Only Sapphire could cause me such a nuisance from beyond the grave. I'm sure she's rejoicing from whatever pit of hell she's in " Grumbled Chaos .

Chaos's words struck me like a slap in the face and I couldn't help but let out a gasp .

I had tried to block out what Sapphire had planned to do to me , trying not to dwell on it as I knew that even though I despised her , she was one of the only thing that made Uncle Aztec happy .

But now I knew she was dead.

Was that why uncle Aztec had disappeared?

Had he somehow managed to.... kill himself too?

"Who killed her ?" I asked , even though deep down I knew the answer .

"Kavos" Was Chaos's immediate reply .

I chocked back a sob .

I could understand why my father did it , I could but surely he knew what that would do to Uncle Aztec ? Couldn't he have locked her up instead ?

Did Uncle Aztec blame me?

Did he hate me ?

"Father ! What is wrong with you ?" Hissed Enzo , his eyes alight with anger as he gathered me in his comforting embrace .

"You kids are far to sensitive" Chaos snorted before teleporting away .

I breathed in Enzos comforting scent, trying to calm my racing heart.

"How can your mom want me around when I'm the cause of her twins death?" I whispered as I began to calm down .

"You're not the cause of it Zia , it's not your fault and in all honestly, I'm glad she's dead . If your father didn't kill her , I would have " Enzo replied back fiercely .

"Enzo ! She was your aunt!" I gasped .

"She was a bitch"

"She was uncle Aztecs mate"

"I don't know your uncle very well but I know you love him dearly and I am sorry that it's caused a divide in your family but your father done the right thing . Now , come , I don't want dinner to get cold" Enzo replied , giving my hand a comforting squeeze as he led me outside .

The outside set up was amazing , lights and candles everywhere with the perfect view of his forest/ garden . In the middle of the table was a large plate of pasta with shrimp and steak . It smelt and looked delicious.

"This looks amazing" I murmured softly as he pulled my chair out

"This looks amazing" I murmured softly as he pulled my chair out .

"I spoke to my mother about ways to woo you" He admitted with a grin .

"Woo me ?" I laughed .

"I mean I know I already have you. I knew it from the moment I met you when you were on your knees. I couldn't stop thinking about that perfect mouth of yours wrapped around my co-"

"Enzo!" I hissed , feeling myself get flustered " I don't think this type of discussion is apart of how to woo a girl . It's not very romantic".

Enzo rolled his eyes playfully " Fine , I'll keep all the dirty filthy thoughts to myself and keep it PG . But know , I cannot wait to have you withering underneath me , completely at my mercy . You've plagued my every thought Zia and you must be punished for it " .

" And I look forward to it" I grinned cheekily before adding " But until then , you better get back to wooing me" .

For the next two hours , I had the best time of my life as I got to know the real Enzo . He was smart, funny and Incredibly talented . He was still arrogant and cocky but it only added to his charm .

We decided that we would see each other again in a few days time and I was honestly looking forward to it . He left me with butterflies and when he kissed my goodbye , it felt as if my whole body was alight .

I couldn't wait for our wedding night .

~~~~~~~

I teleported into my bedroom at exactly 10.53pm and to my complete surprise , I saw the form of Raven curled up on my bed and my heart clenched painfully .

The last time I had seen her , she had looked so heartbreakingly pitiful with her long, thick and wild red hair was tangled and framed her freckles face like a mane , her amber eyes held despair with dark circles framing them and her lips were chapped .

She looked slightly better , her hair more presentable and her eyes shining in quiet determination .

"Raven-"

"I need you to help me break my mating bond" .

Swallowing , I made my way to bed and grabbed her hand .

"Anything for you" I replied softly .

Consequences be demanded .

~~~~~

Authors Note :

What did you guys think about the interaction with Chaos and Zia ?

Also thoughts on Ravens request ?

I'm excited for the next chapter! We'll hear more about what happened with her and Tyr and we'll get even more Enzo and Zia content which will be a little more spicy!