Enzo had been so pig headed and cocky back then , it was a far cry from how he had acted three days ago when he proposed to me . Although , I wasn't foolish to believe he had suddenly turned over a new leaf , I had no doubt his arrogance was still as big as it had been back then.

Although , I did feel guilty about being engaged to him after he had hurt Sienna .

It was only right that I get him back for it at some point .

Maybe I'd have to do something that huge snake of his I had seen the first day I had met him.

"You mean because father looks like he's seconds from burning down the house and he's constantly hovering over mom as if he's scared she's going to suddenly disappear?" Gabriel responded , stroking Scar softly .

Kissing Sienna on the side of her head as she licked her razor sharp teeth , I added " Exactly and dad hasn't even said a word about my engagement and I know mom has told him so whatever is going on has to be huge " .

Gabriel rolled his large caramel coloured eyes.

"Something to say?" I asked with my eyebrows raised .

"I just think it's ... unseemly to be so quickly engaged after breaking Hadrians heart" He replied with a honest shrug .

"Well I'm team Enzo , I wish they actually fought in the meeting . Who do you think would have won ? I feel like Enzo would have wiped the floor with Hadrian" Ivan asked, his eyes sparkling in excitement .

"Don't be ridiculous, Hadrian would have won . Have you seen his wolf form ? Hands down he would have washed Enzo . Besides, I'm not a fan of Enzo . I don't like the thought of him sneaking around  with you Zia whilst you were in a relationship " .

"Boooooringggg. The 1800s called and asked for their personality back . Who cares ? Sneaking around makes the romance even better" Ivan scoffed , wiggling his brows suggestively .

"It's not about teams, I was never Hadrians mate and I'm entitled to peruse who I wish . I could have dealt with it better and I really wish I did but I can't go back in time . Besides with this ...thing between mom and dad going on , I can actually get to spend time with Enzo without dad demanding a chaperone . We're going on a date tonight " I grinned , ignoring Ivan's suggestive words .

"I forbid it !" Gabriel snapped " I dread to think about the two of you alone "

"Then don't" Snorted ivan , rolling his eyes.

"Considering you've ignored Adria since that night , I'm not going to listen to your advice when it comes to love . You haven't exactly acted like a gentlemen yourself" I pointed out , my tone icy .

Gabriel awkwardly cleared his throat , scratching the back of his head before murmuring "I suppose you're right " .

"When am I not ? Anyway , cover for me . I'll be back before 11pm" I said before teleporting to my room .

~~~~~~~~

I hadn't been to Enzo's palace since I had went to retrieve the map of the underworld and I suddenly felt Incredibly nervous . I hadn't really gotten a chance to speak to Enzo since our engagement so I hadn't had a real chance to know how his father had reacted .