Prologue

*Natsumi's POV*

*Riiiiiiiiiing*

I heard the sound of the bell, and was relieved at the idea of finally going home. I held my necklace tightly, wondering what my grandfather's words would be.

*Flashback*

"Grandpa! You're here!"

"Of course, how can I miss my granddaughter's birthday?"

"Grandpa? What is that little box behind you?" I asked while tilting my head to have a better view of the box. He opened the box, and my eyes widened at the sight of the most beautiful, sparkly necklace. It looked like a tear drop that starts blackish at the bottom and slowly fades into white towards the top.

"Listen here my dear, this necklace is a very special necklace. You will know why when the right time comes."

*End of Flashback*

I continued walking down the street, then my eyes widened in shock as I spotted a familiar figure.

. . . Guess who it is? It is the cosplay of Itachi Uchiha. Whoa. Whoever that guy is, he is doing a great job at acting. Come to think about it, what is a cosplay doing in here? Is there some kind of an anime festival my friends didn't tell me about?! I'm so getting my revenge. . .

When I was just about to take another step to pass the cosplay, he stretched his arm long enough to prevent me from passing. What. The. Hell?! Even if he is the cosplay of one of my favourite characters, I won't hesitate to punch him!

"You're coming with me," he said in a voice that was surprisingly too similar to Itachi's. This is somehow freaking me out now. . .

I narrowed my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows. What does he mean by "You're coming with me?" What makes him think I will? I am going to count to three then take my chance to run. . .

1. . . 2. . . 3. . . Now!

Just as I tried to duck to pass under his arm and run, I felt a sharp sting at the back of my neck, and I was surrounded by darkness. . .