"It's okay." Thalia said as she started to walk out of the kitchen. As she walks, a picture flew out of her pocket and onto the floor.

"Oh hey, you dropped this." Rachel picked it up and looked at it. Her eyes widened in realization.

"Whoops, sorry." Thalia said as she turned. "That's Zoe, by the way."

It's her. She's the one that Rachel has been seeing from her visions as well. The one with the bloody dagger next to . . .

"Oh gods," Rachel's body trembled as she collapsed to her knees. "Oh no."

"Rachel?" Thalia knelt next to her. "What's wrong?"

"It's Percy." Rachel said. "We've got to find him right now."

Line Break

Lucia was in the middle of having her dinner when the pain hit her. She gasped in pain as she crumpled to the floor. Her gut felt awful, as if someone had stabbed her with a hot flaming ice pick.

When she crumpled, the rest of the demigods rushed over towards her trying to help. Everything was blurry. The pain made it hard for her to focus.

"Send her to the infirmary!" She heard someone shouted.

"What happened?" Another one shouted.

"Make way!"

There were a lot of murmurings and whispering that sounded suspiciously like ghosts.

Lucia felt her body being laid down on a mattress. There were chattering all around her, but she couldn't focus. All of it was muffled, as if they were talking underwater.

The pain in her stomach was increasing by the moment. She'd never experienced anything like this before. If so, she was begging for it to stop.

That was when she blacked out.

Line Break

"Is she going to be okay?" Annabeth asked. She was the one who saw Lucia collapsing first.

"Yes," The son of Apollo, Will Solace, said. "But whatever that is causing this is from a different source."

"Is she cursed?" Jason asked. He'd helped carry Lucia to the infirmary. "Is it some form of magic?"

"Possibly." Will said. "For now, She needs rest. But unless you find out what causes this, then she's going to be in big trouble."

"Thanks, Will." Annabeth said worryingly before Will left. She turned her attention towards Jason. "Any ideas?"

Jason shrugged. "Your guess is as good as mine." Jason said. "Maybe it's a wound from the battle before?"

"Maybe," Annabeth said. For some reason, she's worried for this daughter of Poseidon. "Can water heal her?"

"Did you try?" Jason asked.

Annabeth stood up and grabbed a cup of water. She poured some of it lightly into Lucia's mouth. Instantly, her face regained color and her breathing steadied. Her eyes fluttered open.

"What happened?" Lucia asked as she groaned in pain.

"You kinda passed out all of a sudden. Then you started muttering something about your brother."

Lucia gave a look of confusion. "My brother? I don't have a brother." Lucia sat up groggily.

"Yeah. You said that your brother is in danger," Jason supplied. "You remember anything?"

"Not really," Lucia said. "Everything's fuzzy. All I remembered was this painful feeling in my stomach, like somebody had stabbed me. I remembered being carried here and then I blacked out."