"Huh," Lucia said. It took all she had to not burst into confusion. "Can I go in?" Chiron gestured for her to do so. Lucia stepped into the cabin. It was incredible as she could totally see herself getting used to this. There was just one problem though.

"Chiron," Lucia called. "What does Tyson look like?"

"Big guy, beefy hands, one eye in the middle of his head." Chiron said. "Why?"

"Then who's this?" Lucia examined the pictures that were plastered on the wall. It was pictures of someone that she didn't know. Some of them included various people from Chiron to a blonde girl to a woman who looks like she's in her late thirties. Nothing was similar in each picture except for one guy who seems to be in all of them. A boy with raven black hair and sea green eyes, similar to Lucia's. While he looks to be around Lucia's age in the picture, she could tell that these pictures were taken a while ago.

"That must be Percy Jackson," Chiron said. Since the doorway was too low, he had to duck down and peek inside.

"Who now?"

"Apparently, he's someone we know of and has been here for quite a while, but no one seems to remember who he is." Chiron explained.

"Not even the girl in the picture?"

"That's Annabeth Chase, one of our camp counsellor." Chiron said. "And yes, not even her."

Lucia looked at the pictures for a bit longer. "Strange."

"It is indeed," Chiron agreed. "That picture was taken a while back. I would've remembered if someone like him had –"

"No, not that." Lucia said.

Chiron raised an eyebrow. "Then what is it, my dear?"

"I feel . . . drawn to him. Like I'm supposed to know him."

"Well my dear, if you do know him then please tell us. I heard he's caused quite the commotion in New Rome."

"Where?"

Then, the sound of a horn could be heard. "Is that a call for lunch?"

"An attack," Chiron's voice turned serious. "Get to the armory, Lucia. We're about to engage in combat."

Line Break

Annabeth was standing by near Festus, ready to depart for Camp Half-Blood along with Jason, Leo and Piper who were on their way.

Reyna was there to bid them farewell. "I do wish you can stay a bit longer. I've got tons of things to figure out."

"Yeah, same on my side." Annabeth smiled. "Along with designing Olympus again. I'm tired of declining requests from Ares for his statue to be built with actual human skin."

Reyna shuddered. "I'm glad I'm Roman. Mars doesn't do that."

Annabeth chuckled. "Well, see you some other time," Annabeth pulled Reyna into an embrace before an Iris Message shouted her name.

"Annabeth!"

Annabeth jumped. She turned around to see the floating head of Connor Stoll in a rainbow. "Don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry, but we got a problem!" Connor said. Annabeth could hear commotion in the background along with an explosion.

"What's going on?"

"We're under attack," Connor explained. "And the enemy. They're huge. There's a lot of them. We need back up!"

Annabeth's heart filled with dread. "We'll be right there. Hang tight!" Annabeth said before waving her hand through the message. She turned around towards Reyna. "Reyna –"