"You would do well not to address your cousin like that, Dionysus," Poseidon said calmly. "Chiron, I trust you will care for her, yes?"

"Of course, my Lord," Chiron nodded. "She will be safe within the borders of our camp."

Poseidon nodded in approval. Then, he turned to Lucia. "You will do well here." Lucia didn't look like she was paying attention. "Is there something wrong?"

Lucia sighed. "It's just so much to take in all at once. I mean, you're a god,"

"I'm here too," Dionysus said without excitement. "But who wants to talk to me when you got Poseidon around, right?"

Poseidon chuckled. "Chiron will teach you everything you need to know." He turned towards Chiron. "I leave her in your care."

Chiron nodded. Poseidon was about to teleport away but Lucia stopped him. "Wait," She called. "Will I see you again?"

"Not likely. Your dad's a busy man." Dionysus offered.

Poseidon sighed. "You will, but not often. But you can be sure I will watch over you." He said with a smile before disappearing in a gust of sea breeze.

"Well, that was entertaining." Dionysus said. "Chiron, we're still up for the game of pinochle?"

"I look forward to it," Chiron nodded before Dionysus disappears. "You'd have to tolerate him for a while. That was Dionysus, the God of Wine and the camp director,"

"Huh," Lucia said. "Not looking forward to meeting him again."

Chiron chuckled. "Come, child. We'll take a walk."

Chiron accompanied Lucia and gave her a tour of the camp. Along the way, he explained on how the gods came to be and how the standard life of a demigod is.

"Though, it is strange." Chiron said. "It's been a while since I've seen a child of Poseidon. Both Zeus and Hades have their children and both have become great heroes."

"Shoot," Lucia said. "Did I miss my shot?"

Chiron actually laughed. "I think it's better that you did. It's only been a year since we'd gone up against Mother Earth herself,"

"Mother Earth . . ." Lucia muttered. "You mean Gaia?"

Chiron nodded. "And just before that, the senior demigods from this camp took on the Titan army that was invading Manhattan, let by the Titan King himself, Kronos."

Lucia whistled. "That must be one hell of a fight. How did you guys win?"

Chiron then slowed down before stopping in his tracks. "I can't seem to recall. It's all a blur." Chiron then smiled apologetically. "You must forgive me child, I am an old man."

"No worries." Lucia said.

Chiron tried hard to remember the event, but he couldn't seem to do it. It might be due to his old age, but he doubted it. He remembered every single hero that he's trained. Heck, he even remembered what every hero he trained liked for dinner. But he can't seem to remember the details of the war with Kronos and Gaia. He knew they'd won. He just couldn't remember how.

"Ah, here's your cabin." They stopped in front of a low and long cabin, similar to a seaside house. The windows appear to be facing the sea and the symbol of a trident could be seen carved into the wood above the door.

"Am I the only who lives here?" Lucia asked.

Chiron nodded. "Well, except for Tyson whenever he stops by."

"Who's Tyson?"

"A friend of ours. A cyclops who is currently the General of the Cyclopes army. Now he's trying to reconstruct the Sibylline Books along with Ella and Rachel, our Oracle." Chiron explained. "Which reminds me, Tyson is technically your half-brother, since Poseidon is the father of all cyclopes."