Background Tensions

Selene whimpered in her sleep. Her face contorted in pain.

The table was cold under her. The straps holding her arms down chafed. Her legs were also immobile, spread wide on the 'arms' of the device. She was terrified, trembling as tears ran down her face. Her father had told her she was going to be hosting a party, whatever that meant. She knew it wasn't going to be good, though. Her head had even been strapped into an awkward position with something in her mouth that held it open wide. She'd been blindfolded, so she couldn't even see what was about to happen.

"Get the cameras in position. We want good views of this – people are paying good money," she heard her mother say.

Selene's blood ran cold. Being recorded was bad enough, but to know it was to be watched by others... then, her father spoke and what she heard caused her heart to stop and her body shudder in terror.

"There were requests for some bigger cock tonight. I found a guy with a dog, too. We have one guy willing to pay 10 grand just to see that," he was saying. "They want to see her all stretched out."

A dog? What did that mean? Selene's heart began racing feverishly.

"Did you drug her," she heard her mother ask.

"Shit, I forgot. I'll do that now."

"Give her the one from the blue vial. She responds more with it," she reminded him. "They love to see that she enjoys it."

"Mmmmm. Yeah," she heard her father. "It'll make her taking the dog easier, too. I bet that guy will love seeing her cum all over that."

The sheer terror, fear, and sense of humiliation was so great that she began screaming and pleading for them to stop. With her mouth open, she tried to offer to do anything to not do this. She choked on sobs. Suddenly, one side of her face was on fire and she was seeing stars.

"Shut the fuck up, you little slut. You've been spreading your legs since birth and have sucked or fucked every cock that's come to this house. Don't pretend like you haven't been performing for the camera most of your life, either. Your fans have seen you cum on more cocks than I can count," he mother hissed at her. "It's time to grow up. You have to help support this family and this is all you're good for."

She suddenly felt something stab her in the arm. In a matter of moments, her body began to feel strange. Her mind went on a journey of sensation and most of the world around her faded into the background...

"Selene," Nick almost screamed in panic, shaking her in an attempt to wake her up. "Selene, wake up, honey. You're not there, this is a nightmare!"

Selene's eyes snapped open, wide and wild with panic and fear.

"Selene, Selene," Nick said urgently, "it's Nick. You're safe. You're at home with me."

Her mouth opened as if she were going to speak, but all that came out was a broken sob. Nick instantly pulled her into him and she broke down in his arms. The terror, the fear, the pure horror of childhood came out in a torrent she could not stop. Nick held her tightly, rocking her as he stroked her hair and repeated to her he was here, he had her, and he would protect her.

His heart ached for the child who's suffered so horribly and the woman forever haunted by what she'd endured. He cried silently for her, finding the pain he felt for her too much to hold in. His arms tightened around her in a need to protect her and keep her near.

"If I could take it away from you, honey, I would," he whispered fervently. "I wish so much I could take it away. I am so sorry you suffered so much."

Selene clung to him desperately, as if he was all that could save her from certain death. She'd thought she would be able to sleep alone because she hadn't had a nightmare in the two months she'd been here. Apparently, without Nick, the terrors came back in full force. After she'd calmed back down, Selene was desperate to take a shower. She needed to scrub away the filth that she felt was clinging to her skin; as if their touch lingered even now.