Chapter 1.

Zeldas Pov.

Two months ago, I received a letter asking me if wanted to join a school for the best fighters. There was no question that I wouldn't. I'd get to meet people just like me. It sounded completely amazing!
My family, friends and I were so happy and excited that I would get to meet extremely talented people and get to learn different fighting and teamwork strategies in case my kingdom will ever need support.

Even though I was very excited that I will be attending one of the best fighting schools out there, I couldn't help but feel very nervous and sad that I'll be leaving my kingdom and everyone I knew.

What if I don't fit in at school? What if I make no friends and am forced to do everything alone?
*Sighs* I hope everything will go great and I'll have an amazing time...

"School starts in 3 days... What will I need to pack?" I whisper under my breath.
I walk around my room picking up items I'll need for my stay in the dorms at school. I'll come home around fall, or in the winter if I forget something.
I pick up my favourite shirts and dresses, remembering that I'll have to find a few pairs of shoes and pants.
Placing the items in my purple suitcase, I remember that I'll need to bring some books and my phone charger.
Just three more days and I'll be at an amazing school...

*FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL*
Third person Pov.

Arriving at SS. Brothers Private School, Peach and Samus can't help but get excited that they both got accepted to the same school and were going to spend the rest of the year together with people like them.
"Yay Samus! We're finally here! I can't wait to meet all of the cute and talented boys!" Peach squeals to Samus.
"Peach, what happened to you and Mario? I thought you two were still talking?..." Samus says.
"Gosh No! that boy couldn't keep a job, plus I think he was rescuing other princesses while I left the Kingdom for a week." Peach says as she frowns.
"Oh I'm sorry Peach. You could've done so much better than that Plummer! I knew he was trouble." Samus exclaims as something catches Peaches eye. "Look over there at those hotties." Peach says pointing towards the attractive looking blue haired boys. "Let's go say hey" Peach says pulling Samus in the direction of the two boys.

Ikes Pov.

"Hey man, This place looks totally amazing! Dude we're gonna have an awesome time, I can promise you that!" I tell Marth.
"I can't wait to learn! this school has a really good History class." Marth says.
I knew all he would want to do was read. I need to show him that there's more to life than just school.

"Whoa look at those two girls coming over here." I say.
Marth looks in the direction of the two girls and says "Hey, that one in the pink looks familiar... Oh I know her! I think that's Princess Peach, From the Mushroom Kingdom."
The one beside her was undeniably gorgeous. She has straight blonde hair pulled back into a high pony tail. She also wore a blue short sleeved shirt and denim shorts. She looked amazing.
She walked up to us with Peach and said something, but I was completely mesmerized by her beauty.
"Ike... Ike!!" Marth shouted while elbowing me in the lower abdomen.
"oh uh sorry what did you say?" I ask.
"Hey, Um I'm Samus Aran, and this is my best friend Peach. We just wanted to say hi. You two looked friendly." she says to Marth and I.
"Hey, do you and your friend want to go grab a snack with Samus and I?" Peach asks.
"Yes definitely" Marth says to the two girls.
"There's a SmashCafé around the corner. I heard it's great!" I say to them.
They all agree and we walk off.