Pandora's Box

Chapter I

Park House

"Please don't kill me, please don't kill me hyung!" Saying that Jimin ran, with Yoongi chasing him down to the kitchen, where Jimin hid behind his mother. 

"Mom, save me! Your sleeping Hulk will kill me!" He screamed while Yoongi and he both went round and round around their mom.

While Hoseok and Jungkook looked at each other with noodles in their mouths, they were not surprised at all.

"A cat running to kill a chicken, nothing new," Jungkook said, and got hit with a flying apple, from Jimin. "Thanks, man! I was wondering where mom kept it" Jungkook said, taking a bite of the same apple.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell this damn bitch to let me fucking sleep!!!!" Yoongi yelled out in frustration completely forgetting that his mother was standing there, and got hit by the spatula in her hand that she was dripping honey from the pancakes.

"EOMMA!" He yelled looking horrified at his favourite white shirt.

"Yoongi!! How many times I have to tell you not to curse in front of kids! And here you are! And I sent Mochi to wake you up, now go change, and come fast, or else I'll lock your genius lab for the whole day!" With that being said, Cat-um-Yoongi ran to his room.

"What a drama," Jungkook said, stuffing his mouth with noodles again, and Jimin sat down catching up his breath. The morning went on, with Jungkook going to School, Jimin leaving for University, Hoseok for the dance class with Park Sungi, and Yoongi proceeding to go to his studio.

On the other side

Seokjin, Namjoon, and Kim SeokMin were sitting at the table with maids serving breakfast, cutlery speaking in silence to the three men.

"Dad, it feels empty without those two causing chaos at the table," Namjoon said, breaking the silence. It's been a week since Namjoon came back from Harvard, and a month for Seokjin.

"You don't know how hard it was to eat alone at this table with your memories, I almost stopped eating here, I can understand how empty it feels without all of you" he replied looking sad.

"Dad, when are they coming back?" Jin asked.

"As soon as their semester exams end, maybe half a month," he replied.

They again went silent, playing old memories of their not-at-all-silent breakfasts, and dinners.

In France

"Bear, I made pancakes!" TaeHee smiled at her brother.

"My card is in your purse, what else do you want?" Taehyung looked at her, placing down the magazine he was reading.

"... Jin oppa made pancakes back home today, and I missed the old days, so just made them, now eat it, idiot!" She huffed and sat down beside him, he looked at her and smiled ruffling her hairs and taking the plate from her hands.

"We are going back soon pabo, then he'll make it for you, and don't work yourself hard, we have a housekeeper" As he said that she sighed, putting her legs up on the couch and holding her keens close to her, and looked at Taehyung in eyes.

"They don't make half as good as Jin oppa makes" Taehyung sighed, whenever she missed home she would go on making food, and it made Taehyung homesick too. He ate the pancakes and got up, went to her room, took out an outfit from their closet, came out, and smiled at her.

"C'mon, My tigress! Get up and wear something decent! We are going out!" It was still 3 o'clock in the morning here, and they didn't sleep the whole night studying for the coming exam tomorrow, she sighed and went inside and took the outfit he placed on her bed. 

Ten minutes later they were downstairs in the parking lot, on their bikes, they fist bumped and raced off in the silent roads of Paris.

Taehyung and TaeHee walked along the otherwise crowded Pont Alexandre III, leaning to see the river flow peacefully. 

───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚───

671 words
September 30, 2023