She didn't know whether it happened to any students from YG university before. She may be the first victim? Oh maybe the kidnapper thought she was one of the rich students and heir of their parent's company. So that's why they are changing the time now. Just kidnapped her in broad daylight. They'll just demand high ransom for her return. Once they know that her parents could not afford to pay them anything, they'll just kill her for her organs then.

She fastened her pace as her thoughts ran wild. The biker revved their engine again reminding her it was still following her. Her stay fight or run instinct kicked in and she chose to run. As she rounded the corner the bike came closer fast and it blocked her attempt to cross the road.

She used her backpack to knock the rider away but before it hit her body, the rider put up his or her hand defensively while shouting. "Hey, it's me!"

The rider pushed the helmet visor up. She was met with familiar brown doe eyes staring merrily at her.

"Hey! It's me, Lisa! Why are you running?"

"Lisa! I thought you were trying to kidnap me!" Niki stomped her foot.

Lisa let out a loud laugh. "What?! Ahahha sorry. I thought you knew it was me. I've been calling up your name at the back there but you just walked here so I just assume you just want me to follow you instead."

"Thats such a stupid assumptions."

"Yep, I know that now. Sorry.'' Lisa replied sheepishly.

"I usually have this tendency to believe that everyone can read my mind like Jennie did. Well, to show you how sorry I am, come on hopped in. We can go to your dorm together. Just give me the directions."

"Is it safe?" Niki looks at the black bike skeptically.

"Hey...it's 100% safe. Trust me."

Looking at Lisa's confident smile, Niki releases a sigh, feeling her tight shoulder loosen.

"Okay, I trust you."

Lisa helped put on the extra helmet on her head and buckle it safely before she urged Niki to hop on behind her.

"Hold tight!" She warned before she revved the engine and started to speed down the road.

Niki held on tightly to Lisa's leather jacket. She took a glance at their back and noticed that now there's two black cars following them. She tapped Lisa on her shoulder.

"I think the black cars were following us." She shouted so Lisa could hear over the loud roar of the engine.

Lisa just shook her head. "That's just Jennie's or Rosie's assigned security. I already ditched mine and Jisoo's earlier but theirs were a bit harder to lose."

Niki tried to ignore the additional information given by Lisa. If they went around sending their own assigned security to Lisa does that mean they themselves were unprotected? This would be something big for her to share with her sponsor.

She was brought to present when Lisa tapped her hands that's wrapped around her waist.

"You need to show me where to go from here."

Niki, distracted, just pointed to the directions of her dorm while her mind was busy with the new information.

They finally walked into her dorm 20 minutes later. With the way Lisa was driving she believed they could reach her dorm much earlier but she guessed Lisa felt how scared she was when she started to tighten her arms, so she started to slow down.

Lisa looked around the dorm curiously.

"I know it's small but at least we keep it clean." Niki tried to explain.