𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Mulai dari awal

"now i'm gonna be stuck here!" sebastian called out as ian quickly walked out.

 "i'll help take care of them after work." ian responded before disappearing downstairs.

eventually ivan curled up next to clay on top of the noirette, the two cats keeping him laying down. sebastian just stared down at both kittens, petting both their little heads. his attention was taken when he heard frank practically dragging monica through the hall. "fuck, frank. just leave her alone." sebastian called out, looking down the hall. 

"shut up, druggie." frank said before going back to what he was saying to the blonde, bringing her into the bathroom.

sebastian just decided to ignore the two and look back at the kittens.

"YEAH, I'LL BE THERE SOON." sebastian told the red head over the phone. he just left the alibi so he had to quickly run to this bar ian told him about. he didn't think the red head would be there so soon. ian had his hands shoved into his pockets, looking around for any sign of the noirette.

ian leaned back against the railing with a sigh. he's been standing here for awhile and he wasn't sure if he should leave or not. sebastian did say he'd be here soon and he didn't wanna just disappear and then have seb show up.

he trusted that sebastian was gonna be there. because the noirette wouldn't lie, plus he did say he had madeline at the house watching the cats.

sebastian was still running down the street because he hated making ian wait, so the most logical thing to him was to sprint all the way to the bar the red head mentioned. ian messaged him earlier that day saying where the bar was located, it wasn't kind of far but it's been awhile since sebastian's been on a run.

ian paced around outside of the bar, still checking for any sign of sebastian. he knew that the alibi was a bit far, so he didn't blame sebastian being late.

"hey, hot stuff." someone talking to ian snapped him out of it. "what are you waiting for? you wanna go inside." it was an older guy. 

"i-" ian began, before the sound of someone running over took their attention.

 "sorry i'm late." sebastian panted, patting ian's shoulder.

"who's this?" the unfamiliar man wondered.

 "my boyfriend. i was waiting for him." ian nodded.

 "right, yeah. hi. anyways, come on let's go inside." sebastian grabbed ian's hand, pulling him towards the door.

"roger, they're with us." sebastian heard the man say putting his hands on his and ian's back. the noirette decided it wouldn't be that bad, because it meant that he could probably get the two drinks, but if he dared to try anything — with either boys — he wasn't going to hesitate to beat the shit out of him.

 "alright." sebastian mumbled, shoving the man's hand off him.

"feisty one, huh?" one of the men said. 

"oh, yeah. touch me i'll cut your dick off." sebastian threatened, looking over to them. they just laughed and they walked into the bar. sebastian shoved the man's hand off ian, glaring at him. 

"no touching applies to him to." sebastian put his arm around ian's waist, getting a chuckle from the red head.

"ooh, let's get drinks." sebastian directed them towards the bar, avoiding the men bothering them.