𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

00 ———— sebastian henry

✧˚ · .

SEBASTIAN HENRY NEVER GAVE MUCH THOUGHT TO HIS SEXUALITY. the way that he saw it was, he liked who he liked. right? that's how most people see it. it never really matters whether you like men or you like women, many people just enjoy being assholes over the topic when it's nothing to fuss about. sebastian has always been publicly into girls, because liking girls was easy. it didn't come with all the backlash that being out as gay came with.

if he was being truly honest, he did like guys too. he was sure there was a term for it: liking both genders, but he couldn't remember it. he wasn't really remembering anything anymore.

sebastian had a general attraction to certain guys, like he did with women. he didn't fall for any guy he saw, like most people think when someone says they like the same gender, which was quite ridiculous to sebastian, because people don't fall in love with everyone they meet regardless of sexuality.

but he's never actually liked anyone like that. he fucks around, but he's never connected with anyone before or had a real, lasting relationship because he never tried. the idea of a relationship scared him; he couldn't do it. after all, why bother if it's all going to end in heartbreak?

growing up as he did, he didn't trust people and, due to the trauma, he buried it, acted like he wasn't hurt by anything, fucked around with people because he wanted to ignore everything shitty happening in his life. he didn't care about anything. he acted like he didn't care about anything.

so what people called sebastian a player, a whore, or an asshole — which people actually called him often — he didn't care at all. the reputation he held wasn't of importance to him, because most of it wasn't true... to an extent.

sure he was a whore because he did pretty much fuck anyone who wanted him, but whatever, that didn't make him cocky or affect his personality; people just don't bother to get to know him, so they label him. he thought of sex as nothing of importance; he didn't use it for anything, and it didn't seem of value to sebastian.

the only person who didn't give a fuck about the reputation he had been carrying was his only close friend, valerie kinley. she was a year younger than him, fourteen. although he couldn't remember how he had met her, because he was so out of touch with himself — which is what he liked to believe — he just couldn't remember.

sebastian never paid attention to what was happening around him at school. ever. he didn't have any friends, close friends. he only had people who knew him, and considered themselves as his friends but they didn't really know him. only valerie truly knew him.

valerie was the one who approached him first, because he looked so dissociated from reality that it naturally made her curious. she just watched as sebastian would just stare forward with a group crowding around him, a look of almost discomfort in his eyes. sebastian henry was very out of place, though no one ever noticed.