𝐓𝐄𝐍

10 ———— henry

10 ———— henry

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✧˚ · .

"ALRIGHT, WHAT ARE WE THINKING?" valerie sighed, throwing herself onto ian's bed. ian was still looking at sebastian's hair with a weird look in his eye. 

"why'd you dye it?" he asked the now noirette, not even realizing that he was ignoring valerie. 

"felt like it." he shrugged, before sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"maybe we should get someone inside the prison to start some sort of fight, right? or a riot or something." valerie explained, sitting up so ian and seb could sit down. "then we could get someone on the inside to open the doors-" valerie continued to explain her plan to the two boys. 

she got cut off by ian "yeah but who would open it?"

"how about that guy that's dating mads? the prison guard." valerie turned, looking at sebastian. seb was staring off into space, his body wobbling slightly due to the drugs. his pupils were dilated, and it was causing some hallucinations. 

"sebastian." ian said, shaking his arm. sebastian twitched, turning his head towards the red head.

 "we can't do this if you're high all the time, seb." valerie groaned, standing up in front of the noirette.

"no i'm fine, yeah, i'm fine." sebastian brushed her off, laughing under his breath, slowly leaning against his shoulder.

 "whatever, let's talk about this when seb is sober." ian sighed, leaning back into his mattress — causing sebastian to fall into him, considering he was leaning on him.

"ow." sebastian muttered against the red head's shoulder, ian and valerie laughed before lifting him off. "maybe i should've waited to get high after going skating." sebastian groaned. 

"we warned you." valerie reminded, getting a glare from the noirette.

"fuck you." sebastian frowned. 

"i'm alright, we're just friends." valerie sighed, sitting next to him. 

"don't be fucking weird." sebastian laughed, shaking his head at his best friend. sebastian leaned against her shoulder, humming softly. "i'm tired." he huffed, frowning. 

"then go to bed." she replied with a shrug. 

"good idea, why didn't i think of that." sebastian sarcastically said, rolling his eyes at her.