𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"the house better be on fire, seb." she groaned, pulling her mask off. 

"nope, worse. woman at the door downstairs looking for you. debs thinks it might be a client for your daycare thingy." sebastian informed her. 

"oh, okay. how old's the kid?" fiona nodded, following behind the noirette to walk downstairs. 

"just a little one, probably can only crawl." seb told her, shrugging.

sebastian turned towards the kitchen after leading fiona down to grab his coffee off the counter. "hey, i'm fiona." she introduced, holding out her hand for a handshake. the nice facade didn't last long before the unknown woman slapped fiona across the face. 

"bitch!" she screamed at the brunette.

sebastian's eyes widened at the loud smack and turned to watch fiona fall over from surprise and the impact. "that's for fucking my husband!" she shouted at fiona. 

"oh shit." fiona's eyes widened, quickly standing up. the brunette quickly sprinted forward, knocking past sebastian.

"remember me, lucy joe heisner? craig's wife!" she shouted, following after fiona. the brunette turned and ran up to stairs to get away from the crazy woman. sebastian went to follow but they already disappeared, so he turned to run up the other flight of stairs.

he quickly pulled his hand gun from his waistband and met the woman carrying the child in the hallway, aiming the gun straight at her face. "oh you take one more step, i dare you bitch." sebastian challenged, switching the safety off the gun. the woman looked like a deer in headlights, her movements stopping at the sight of the gun aimed right for her face.

"this is none of your fucking business!" she shouted at the noirette, her voice still hinting with fear from the gun aimed at her face. 

"right, now you go and put that fucking bat back where it belongs or i'll put a bullet in your skull." sebastian ignored her, challenging the woman further.

"you wouldn't shoot me, i have a baby with me!" she protested, gesturing to the kid strapped to her chest. 

"yeah you wanna bet?" sebastian asked with a small chuckle, aiming the gun forward to make it look like he was gonna shoot her before flicking it to the left so it would almost hit her and he shot, causing many kids downstairs to scream at the sound of the gunshot.

the woman flinched, practically jumping where she stood. she turned and ran back downstairs, dropping the bat in the process before running out of the house and away from sebastian.

the noirette smiled proudly, walking downstairs and picking up the bat to put it back on the hook. he switched the gun to safe before shoving it back in the waistline of his jeans, walking back to the kitchen to drink his coffee. "did you shoot her?!" debbie asked, panic clear in her tone.

"does it look like i just fuckin' shot her?" sebastian asked with furrowed brows, gesturing towards the door the woman rushed out of. "all i did was give her a good scare so she wouldn't bother fiona anymore." he answered with a shrug, taking a drink from his cup of coffee.

debbie sighed with relief before going back to helping with the kids. sebastian just laughed "you think i'd actually shoot her?" seb wondered, an amused grin on his face.