Midnight Madness

Ben, (y/n), Gwen and Max were currently shopping at a giant mall.

Gwen: stores, restaurants, movie screens, an indoor rollercoaster! 

(y/n): we could just spend the whole summer here. This mall has everything. 

The security alarm goes off. Two thief's run out of a jewelry store while the cops follow.

Cop 1: halt in the name of mall security! 

Max: including their own police Force. 

Ben: looks like the rent-a-cops could use a little help. A hero's work is never done.

Ben turns into Wildmutt and (y/n) turns into Upchuck.

The robbers climbed into the parking lot with Wildmutt following with Upchuck on top of him. Wildmutt shoved the robbers over.

Upchuck: Freeze!

But the robbers turned out to be two old people.

Upchuck: The robbers are old people.

The old people started doing Karate moves.

Upchuck: Okay, what?

They then run up two pillars and kicked Wildmutt and Upchuck.

Suddenly, the police arrive making them leave.

Police 2: they let loose some kind of rabid dog and green person to cover their tracks. Get them. 

Wildmutt and Upchuck run away and duck behind the RV and they were gone

Police 2: They must be trying to escape in that RV. Cut them off. 

As the RV was leaving, a police car got in front of the RV. The RV drove out of the way hitting a pole in the process. The police walk in and don't see anything.

Ben: uh, looking for something, officer? 

================================================================================

Gwen: nice going last night, hero's. Not only did you let the robbers get away, but because They thought your alien butt's were inside, they played demolition derby with the rust Bucket. 

Ben: hey, the mall's gonna pay for All the repairs, and it bought us a few more days here while grandpa waits for the parts. You should be thanking us. 

Gwen: I guess you're right. Nice job, (y/n) and wildmutt. 

She slaps Ben's back making him spit out the smoothie he was drinking.

Gwen: *gasp* The amazing sublimino, master of hypnosis, last day? Cool! Let's check it out. 

(y/n): gee, and to think we almost missed him. 

Sublimino: ladies and gentlemen, Presenting Sublimino, the master of hypnosis. 

A pink cloud appears and he comes out coughing.

Sublimino: Behold sublimino. I am about to take you on a journey through that mysterious Realm known as the mind. First, i shall require some volunteers. 

Ben: give me a break. Only somebody with half a brain can be hypnotized. 

Gwen then raises Ben's arm

Gwen: hey, here's a volunteer for you. 

Ben: me? Forget it! 

Gwen: what's the matter? Afraid you don't have half a brain? 

(y/n): She's got you there

Ben walks on to the stage with two other people.

Sublimino: now, clear your minds.