Nightmares (Sun/Moon x Reader)

Everything was dark and silent. Where were you. Last thing you remember was that you were laying in bed with Sun and Moon.

You left us

The sudden voice left you whipping your head around to see nothing there.

“hello, is anyone there" the only thing that answered was silence. You tried talking only to realise you couldn’t move. Panic starts to rise in your chest.

Why did you leave us alone Yn. I thought we were family.

You turn around again only to freeze. A bright light shon in front of you . Your mother and father stood there with your little brother. Bodies covered in burns and cuts. The house fire that claimed their lives burning in the background. You were the only survivor. Having being out with a friend that night totally unaware what was happening until you pulled into your street to see it filled with police and fire-fighters.

“why did you leave us big sis, why didn’t you save us. We needed you to SAVE US" Your brother screamed as the souls of your family attacked you.

“No, not it wasn’t my fault. I didn’t know this was going to happen. It should have been me not you guys. Stop. Leave me alone i don’t want this” you scream as they circle you. Repeating save us over and over. You clench your hands over your ears to block it out. But it was no use.

“STOP, STOP PLEASE" You scream before you were plunged into the depths below..

You gasp as you bolt up in bed. Sweat and tears running down your face. The room was dimly lit with the stars on the roof. Your chest heaved as you tried to compress a sob from ripping out of your lungs. The survivors guilt eating you up inside as tears you couldn’t control continued to run down your face

“Starlight" you turn your head right to see Moon sitting up in bed next to you with a concerned look. A gently hand goes on your left shoulder as you see Sun with the exact same expression.

“M-Moony, Sunny" you whimper as you dive into Moons Chestplate , heavy sobs spilling out on. Moons and Suns arms are around you in seconds as you cry and cry into them. After a few minutes of heavy sobbing did Moon pull you back slightly to look you in the eyes

“Starlight I need you take a deep breath and calm down for me alright, your going to make yourself sick at this rate. Can you take a deep breath for me" Moon gently asks as he puts both hands on your cheeks. Sunny still gently rubbing your back.

You took a shaky breath in. Then out. And continued this a few more times until you had calmed down a bit more. You were still shaky as Sun draped a blanket over your shoulders as Moon pulls you back into his side.

“You don’t have to talk about it Sunshine, but just know we are here for you and always will be.  Moon and I will always be here to listen” Sunny says warmingly. You stay quiet for a moment before talking about your nightmare

“Years ago my family died in a house fire. I was out with a friend and so that’s how I survived. I always feel like it should have been my the one to go. I miss them so much. I dreamt that they came to me, asking why I left.  Why did I save them. I leave with the guilt all the time and sometimes it almost kills me” you cry again. Both boys put their arms around you

“I can’t imagine it would be easy to move one Starlight but I don’t  think your family hates you. There probably glad your still alive and living” Moon says.

“and I don’t think they’d blame you at all Sunshine. Their your family.” Sunny reply.

“Thank you boys. I needed that.” You say as you all snuggle back into bed. The boys on either side of you.

“Anything for you Yn. We love you. Always will”