Comforting hands (Moon comforts Gregory)

Ok so this chapter was inspired by the picture up the top. Thought is write something cute on it. Art is not mine. Also TW talks about past abuse.

Gregory sat on Freddy’s couch with his arms crossed as he glared up at his two dads Standing in front of him. Neither parent looked overly impressed as they both had looks of disappointment on their faces. He shouldn’t even be here right now.

“So. Are you going to explain yourself young man. Or are we planning on staying here all night glaring at each other” Bonnie started off. Breaking the stand still silence. Gregory kept his mouth shut.

“Gregory you need to explain yourself this instance. What on earth were you thinking” Freddy said next. Anger started to rise up in Gregory.

“It wasn't even that bad. No one was hurt and everything is fine now so what’s the big deal" he shouted at his dads.

“Gregory the prank you pulled not only could have gotten you seriously hurt by Roxanne’s anger but it also messed up her hair. You know how bad Roxy's self-esteem is sometimes and how she’s obsessed with her hair. Not to mention your not allowed in the others rooms without permission from them" Freddy argued.

It was supposed to be a harmless prank. Gregory was only trying to see if he could scare Roxy and the only thing he could find in a short span of time was a small box of tools.

He crawled into the vents and was planning on banging it against the panel but as when be banged on it when Roxy walked past the panel, it had fallen off. The panel had narrowly missed Roxy but the tools got stuck in her hair and she went absolutely mental. Gregory had to backtrack and now he was here.

“I didn’t mean for the panel to fall off and the tools to get stuck. I’m not that mean Dad. I was only trying to scare her” Gregory shouted in defence.

“There are other ways to scare family Gregory,” Bonnie spoke next.

“As punishment Gregory you will not be permitted to exit this room until further notice unless you are using the bathroom and you must have one of us with you” Freddy told him. Bonnie gave him a concerned look.

“WHAT, HOW IS THAT FAIR, dad what am i going to do all day. And what if none of you can leave, am I just supposed to hold myself. It was an accident i told you that why is the punishment so harsh.” Gregory yelled back. How was that fair. Tears of anger and frustration started to build

“Fred, don’t you think that’s a  little harsh even for you. He did say it was an accident sure writing a apology note to Roxy or no late night for a week is enough” Bonnie asked Freddy. Freddy however wasnt listening.

“No Bonnie this is his punishment. And it is final”

“Freddy hes a 10 year old boy. He’s still learning right from wrong. Punishing him like this isn’t fair and you know it" Gregory sat on the couch watching his dads argue. The fighting started bringing back bad memories and he couldn’t deal with the yelling.

Shoving his hand over his ears he jumped up from the couch, tears still in his eyes as he dodged his dads and started running out the door. Stupid stupid stupid, he still couldn’t control his emotions after someone yells.

He could hear the distance cries of his dads concern voices but he didn’t care. He wanted away. Away from the fighting. Upon his running spree he ran past the rest of the band members in the atrium.

Hearing there concerned cries as they saw the boy with tears in eyes and hands over his ears. No he didn’t want anyone near him. He was quick to dive into a vent and get away from everyone.