An Unfamiliar Place (Child Yn with Sun/Moon)

TW: for bullying. This was a request so I hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks for requesting. I had fun writing this.

You sigh as you sit at the craft table in the daycare. Playing with a pencil was you watched the kids around you playing and running around, trying to attract as little attention to yourself as possible.

You were stuck alone in the daycare today because all the Glamrocks were to busy to look after you and Gregory was over at a friend’s house. Meaning the only place left was with Sun and Moon. Not that you minded. You loved the daycare attendants both very much. But when they were busy playing with other kids it left you feeling a bit sad and bored.

“Oh look, its Yn” your head whips around to see a group of older boys coming towards you. Oh Great, your bullies.

“Just leave me alone.” Your voice coming out a bit more shaky then you would have liked. These boys scared you and usually your brother would be there to help. Except he wasn’t here.

“What, no bodyguard brother today. Or has he finally gotten sick of your pathetic ass" The leader laughed as his entourage copies. You search the room for Sun or Moon, knowing they wouldn’t tolerate this behaviour at all. Especially not Moon. The dark theme bot had a particular protectiveness over you.

However Sun was over the far side of the daycare interacting with lots of children, and judging by the slight glow from the nap time tent you assumed Moon was in there and was therefore out of sight from you. The boys must have known this otherwise they wouldn’t have come near you.

“Those stupid bots aren’t going save you, there both to busy with the other losers here to help you” the head boy stroll up to you. These boys had been harassing you for the past few weeks and today was the day you were going to stand up for yourself.

Well you thought so anyway.

The bully came up and snatched your wrist pulling you towards him. You then decided to bite hard on the back of his hand enough that it left deep marks in the skin. The boy screamed immediately letting out of you as his friends surrounded him.

Taking this brief moment of time you quickly stood up and bolted towards the door and left, you weren’t supposed to leave. It was for a child protection thing.

Knowing that you’d probably get in trouble for this later by one of your animatronic family members for leaving. But It was better than the alternative beating from the bullies. You ran up the stairs when you heard a bunch of yelling behind you. Turning in the direction you see the boys in hot pursuit.

“Get them” the leader yells as the rest of his groups rush after you. You take the stairs 2 then 3 at a time then your racings towards the from entrance.

However they were gaining on you with each step. Your breath was turning ragged from the excessive running and you turned a corner to see a staff only door. You throw yourself against it and out of sight, you hold your breath as you hear them shout and run past.

A sigh of relief was let out as you walked down the dark narrow hallway. Figuring it was best to stay out of sight for a little while until they had left of lost interest at least.

At the end of the hallway was a staircase that went down a very long way. You grab the railing and start the long descent down. The only sound throughout the entire place was the sound of your feet tapping the ground as you walked. It was kind of scary.

The staircase was only illuminated by crappy little lights on the side on the wall. Which was barely enough to see the stairs in front of you. After what seemed like hours you finally reached the bottom on the stairs and found that you were in parts and services.

A place that you definitely didn’t want to get caught in. Even though the staff knew of your and Gregorys existence in the pizzaplex, there was still areas that you had restricted access from, especially alone. You knew if you were caught here you would not only get in trouble yourself but get Sun, Moon and even Freddy and Vanessa in trouble because they were your primary carers.

You had to find a place to hide until you knew you were safe. You carefully walked through the halls. Hearing many people talking as mechanical noises throughout the halls. You quickly ran past the main area as quietly as you could and made your way through a roller door. Finding it completely void of people. Good. A safe place.

You continued your adventure through this dark cold area. It was filled with many different animatronic parts that looked either broken or unusable. You walked past a bunch of stacked up tables and chairs, then some conveyor belts and down several hallways before coming across an open security door.