An Old Foe (Parent Freddy/Bonnie with child Yn and Sibling Gregory

First of all thank you all for the 1k likes on this story I hope your enjoying it.

TW: this story contains mentions of child abuse.

It was the last show of the night that the Glamrocks had to perform. Staying up late Friday night was a privilege that Gregory and Yn didn’t get very often. Mainly because Freddy had them both on a very strict bedtime because of school.

Gregory had a tight but gently grip on your hand as he tried to fine the best spot to watch their dad perform for the last time tonight.

They both had always loved watching the band perform and it wasn’t often you got to do it either. Both Freddy and Bonnie were very protective of you two seeing as how you were only 11 and 7 years old. You yawned as you kept close the your brother. Getting a little tired after a long day at school.

“Dont worry Yn. The show will start soon then once its over we can snuggle with Dad and Papa and sleep.” Gregory huffed your hair gently.

“Where is Papa. Wasn’t he going to come watch to come watch tonight” you ask your brother. Gregory sighs.

“Yeah, but he got held back at the Alley. Something about a bowling ball getting stuck. We’ll see him later anyway Yn so don’t worry. You know Papa can’t resist tucking you into bed.” Gregory teases.

You stuck your tongue out in response. The lights started to dim as the stage lit up in bright colours. Signalling the start of the show.  You moved forward to get a closer look

“Remember Yn, don’t go to far from my side. If Dad and Papa knew I’d let you go to far from me they blow a circuit" Gregory said from behind. You stopped slightly in front of him. Waiting to see the band rise up from the Stage. However before you had a chance to see that someone bumped into you.

“Oh, S-Sorry” you stutter. Looking at the person only to freeze in place. Looking down at you was your abusive father. The one who use to hit you and Gregory. The one that Bonnie and Freddy swore to destroy if they ever saw him. His eyes widen as his hand quickly reaches to grab your wrist.

“There you are, you little bitch.” He snarls aggressively as his grips tightens. You let out a yelp and this catches the attention of Gregory. Gregory freezes for a moment before springing into action.

He swiftly kicked the back of your fathers knee. Sending him to the ground as his grip on you let go, only to be replaced by a more gentle hand of your brother.

“We need to get to Papa. Run Yn" Gregory Yells, taking off towards the escalators heading to Bonnie Bowl. His hand never leaving your wrist.

“Get Back here you little brats. When I catch you I swear I’ll end you" your father Screamed behind you. Having gotten to his feet and was now in hot pursuit of you both. You were scared, whimpering as you ran, legs burning as you hit the second floor.

“Don’t worry Yn, I won’t let him hurt you. I promised you before we were never going back and I’m going to keep it. Once we get to Bonnie we’ll be safe.” Gregory puffed out. The turned a corner and hit the third floor escalators.

The both of you were dodging what few people were up here. Being Friday and so late most people were watching the performance. Your dad reached the third floor as you reached the door.

“Gregory, he’s catching up. What are we gonna do.” You panicked. Gregory’s grip on you tightened. He didn’t reply, instead trying to pull you along faster.

However this caused you to trip and fall near the display cabinets. Gregory realising what happened quickly turned back only for your father beat him to you.

You shuffle back in fear in an attempt to get away, the man kicked your stomach before grabbing your shirt. Lifting you into the air. You cry out in pain. This caused Gregory to jump in action

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER YOU ASSHOLE” Gregory screamed. Charging at your father full speed. However he was ready and backhanded Gregory as he was went flying into the cabinet.

“GREGORY" you cry to your brother. Who weakly tried to get up. You began to hit your father with all the strength you had, but this only caused his to become more aggressive as he punched your stomach again. You cry out in pain again. Tears welling down your face.

“Dont you lay a finger on her you bastard. She’s done nothing wrong"  Gregory yells at your father again. You were dropped to the ground as the man made his way over to a bruised faced Gregory.

“I can do whatever I want. Your mother never gave a shit anyways. Im taking you's back to that house even if I have to drag you there myself" a swift kick was given to Gregory as he was thrown sideways from the force. Crying out in pain as he did.

No. Not again. You couldn’t let Gregory get hurt again over you. You couldn’t. Taking in a deep breath you did the only thing you could think of.

“PAPAAAAAAA"  your cry echoed through the whole place so you hoped your animatronic father heard your cries for help. A force pins you against the wall as something clamps around your neck. Your father enraged face as he tightens his grip on your neck. You scratch at his hand in an attempt to free yourself, struggling to breathe with the hand against your throat.

“Keep your mouth shut you little witch. Last thing I need is security. Now" your father raised his had to hit you again however before he could stomping feet came around the corner. And sure enough there stood the purple rabbit

Bonnie Had been behind the counter on the kitchen when he heard some noise behind the shutter doors. Thinking that security would care of it, he went back to cleaning. That was until he heard a very young scream that sounded very familiar. His parental instinct kicked in and he raced towards the sound. And what he saw made him want to commit murder.

Gregory was laying off to the side, curled into a ball as blood dripped from his nose and tears from his eyes. To his right was you. Pinned to the wall by your neck as a man stood before you. Snarling in your face. A dark bruise was forming on your cheek as tears also stained them. This man was hurting his kids. His kids were IN DANGER. His programming took effect immediately as he grabs the man’s arm tightly, successfully releasing your throat from his grasp.

“Papa. That man is our father. The one we told you about” Gregory called across the room to him. This only caused him tighten his grip on the man’s arm. Making him scream in agony. This disgraceful man was the one responsible for the abuse to his adoptive children. Oh this was gonna be fun.

You sunk to the floor and started sobbing uncontrollably. Seeing your Papa defend you made you feel safe. Gregory has crawled his way over to you. Pulling you into his and shielding you from the rage that consumed Bonnie. He wipe the blood from nose against his shirt. Shaking himself as he held you.

Bonnie took a moment to look at his kids. Both were shaking and sobbing, covered in injuries that no child should have. Was this what it was like for them before. The man was still trying to pry himself put of Bonnies grip. But he had no intent on letting go.

“Gregory, can you move" he called out to the boy. Gregory lifted his head.

“Kinda" he replied back with a shaky voice. A voice that broke Bonnies heart.

“Kiddo if you can move I want you and your sister to head to my room if you can. You don’t need to see or hear this next part" Bonnie said gently. Wincing ad he got up Gregory put you on his back as he limped to Bonnies room. You were still sobbing.  Once his kids were out of sight. He turned feral.

“Your lucky that its still a public area and the kids are in earshot. Otherwise I would have killed you the moment you stepped foot in this Alley." Bonnie snarled.

“What can you do. You aren’t allowed to hurt guests.” The man grins back.

“I might not be able to. But I know someone that can. Your going to pay for hurting my kids. Those kids have mental scars from you. And I can’t forgive that"  the man lost his smile. As Bonnie called in a favour

“Your a robot. You can’t have a family” the man snarled

“Watch me. Moon, yea im calling in that favour I owe. . . Yea I need someone disposed of. . . Yeah. The kids abusive father, he found the kids here and has hurt them. . . I’m not sure but Gregory took Yn somewhere safe. Just get here quick. I need to check on them" Bonnie talked to Moon.

Attention, Freddy Fazbears Pizzaplex is now closed. Please make your way to the exit. Freddy and the gang are a little tired but they’ll be back again for more fun. See you tomorrow.

It was soon after did Moon come show up. With a look that could already kill this man. Bonnie had already sent a message to Freddy telling him to get here asap. Moon said he’d take care of it and Freddy showed up just as Moon dragged the man away.

“Whos that" the bear asked confused.

“Gregory and Yns Father" Bonnie said quietly. Freddy looks shocked.

“Those kids should have died before they were born. There nothing but mistakes" the man yelled. Bonnie couldn’t hold his anger back anymore and punched the man dispite all the warnings his system gave him.

“Shut your vile trap. They are only but children. They are not mistakes. Ill shall have fun with this one" Moon says menacingly before dragging the man out. Once was he gone did Freddy talk.

“Wheres Gregory and Yn" Freddy asked worried.

“i sent them to my room. They were both injured so I dont know if they made it there” the pair rushed off and sure enough Gregory had managed to get them both there. The kids sat on Bonnies couch as you continue to sob into Gregory. Gregory himself only just holding back tears. Though upon seeing both his dads enter the room he couldn’t hold them back.

“oh my babies.” Bonnie says gently as he pulled you both into a hug. Freddy join his partner in hugging his kids. They both took one kid each with Freddy taking Gregory and Bonnie taking Yn. Both animatronics were shocked at the amount of injuries on their kids. It honestly made Bonnie want to punch a wall for not defending them sooner.

“Bonnie, they need first aid and we need the information on what happened” Freddy quietly said. Bonnie walked over with you in his arms and grabbed the first aid kit off the wall. Setting it on the table the bear and Rabbit made quick work of cleaning and bandaging the injuries.

“Gregory. Can you tell us what happened. If you don’t right now that’s fine. But we need to know soon" Freddy gently asks the boy. Gregory stayed quiet for a moment then looked up to Freddy and Bonnie with teary eyes before speaking.

“We were just standing in the atrium waiting for the last show to start. Yn walked forward to get a better look. I took my eyes away for a moment and when I looked back he was there. Grabbing Yn's wrist. She was terrified, so I kicked his knee and made a run for it with her. We were just into the bowling alley when Yn fell and then He kicked her in the stomach. I-I tried to stop him from hurting her but he hit and kicked me a few times. I was so scared he was going to take us back.  He grabbed Yn by the neck but I couldn’t get up. Dad I felt so weak.” Gregory burst into tears again.

Bonnie turned his head to you. Your sobbing had calmed a little but you were still visibly upset

“Hey kiddo. How’s your neck and belly, could I have a look" Bonnie asked. You nod. Not having the strength to talk. Bonnie gently lifts your shirt to look at your stomach and almost gasps at the dark bruises already forming. Gregorys wasnt much better.

“I think tonight we just have a movie night, its been a rough night,” Freddy said. The pair pick you and Gregory up. And although you tried really hard to. You had fallen asleep on Bonnies shoulder before you had ever reached the atrium.