Gregorys helps bullied sibling reader

You and your older brother Gregory had always been close. He took all the beatings your parents were meant to give you. He always snuck food to you at night. When you ran away and both were homeless he did everything in his power to make sure you were warm and had some sort of food every couple of days regardless of if he went hungry or not.

But for a 12 year old homeless boy looking after his 7 year old sibling, he did a pretty good job.

So naturally you could imagine how protective he was when you made you way into the Pizzaplex and spent the whole night hiding with Freddy and running away from possessed robots and serial killers. Gregory had almost been tempted to leave you with Sun. ...

Almost.

He had you close to his side the entire time. Never once leaving you alone for more than a few minutes. If you needed to hide he’d make you hide in Freddy while he went somewhere near by. He pushed himself in front of you to save you from Vanny's grasp. He was a great big brother and you loved him for it.

Eventually. After freeing Vanessa and the rest of the animatronics. Vanessa adopted you both and allowed you to stay in the Pizzaplex with Freddy as you had both become really close to the bear as Freddy had with the both of you.

The others took a bit of time to trust again but it wasn’t long before they were obsessed with the two of you. Monty taught you how to golf, Chica and Roxy loved to race with you and Gregory, you’d play FaberBlast with Freddy and spend hours playing with Sun and Moon in the daycare. Which is where you usually went during the busy hours of the day. Gregory usual chose to stay behind in Freddy’s room. Not really as interested in the Daycare like you were.

However that’s where the problem with bullies started.

Usually you’d spend the day in the daycare playing with Sun and the other kids and stayed to have a nap with Moon. Some of the older boys in the daycare decided that you were a perfect target to start bullying and at first it wasn’t a huge problem, only starting with minor name calling. I mean with what you dealt with it in previous years you were pretty resilient for someone your age. You also learnt from Gregory not to let peoples words get to you.

But then the physical bullying started. With pushing and shoving, tripping you over and punching you. However Sun was very quick to de-escalate the situation and banned the boys from the daycare. But this didn’t stop them. Not at all.

They’d wait until you were walking back to Freddy’s room when the daycare closed to attack you then. You’d try not to cry when you arrived back, not wanting to worry your big brother more than you already did and for fear he’d get angry at you for being so weak. But Gregory and Freddy had begun to notice something was up and got worried. And they were determined to fine out what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Gregory, when are we heading over to Chica's room for pizza night" you asked him as he walked through the door drying his hair after coming back from the showers.

“Not sure N/n (nickname), Freddy called earlier and said they were gonna be a little bit late today so I’m not sure” he replied back. You go back to what you were doing before as Gregory sits beside you before abruptly asking.

“Yn is somebody picking on you" your breath hitched in your throat as you stilled. You quickly composed yourself before replying.

“No of course not" you smile back. Your brother didn’t look convinced.

“N/n I’ve seen the bruises on your arms and so has Freddy. If there’s kids at the daycare hurting you I’m sure Sun, Moon and even Nessa could get them permanently banned not just from the daycare but the Pizzaplex as well. So please tell me who it is" Gregory pleads.

“Its no one I swear Gregory” you say back desperately. Trying to convince him. He sighs before walking off to do something.

The next couple of days went the same. The boys would wait until you left the daycare to attack you. You wanted to badly to tell someone, but previous experience with your parents was stopping you from telling anyone, even telling your brother. What you didn’t know however was that Gregory had told everyone something was up and had set up a plan to find out what.

As you walked through the corridor this night. You couldn’t help but feel more unease then ever, you just couldn’t figure out what was making you feel like this.

You found your answer soon after. Your bullies had found some older friends who looked around Gregory’s age. Meaning they were taller, faster, stronger. One of your bullies points to you as say.

“There’s they are. That’s the little wimp we’ve been talking about" he says to one of the older boys. Not wanting to stick around to find out what happened, you ran. The boys immediately gave chase after you.

You ran through the atrium, knocking into people and staff bots along the way. You decided to go through the back stage doors to see if they’d stop at a restricted door. But they didn’t. Unfortunately while running you tripped on the equipment and fell to the ground. This left them with the perfect opportunity to pin you to the ground while one of the older boys stood above you.

“So your the little runt my brothers been telling me about. Can see why he picked you as a target. Your so worthless” he snarls. Flashbacks of your past life come back. Your mother had said similar saying to both you and Gregory.

“Stop it, just leave me alone. GREGORY, GREGORY HELP ME” you scream and tears flood your eyes. Praying that your brother was somewhere nearby to save you. Like he had in the past so many times before.

“What’s this, crying out isn’t gonna save you” the boy in front raises his arm to hit you, you close your eyes and hear skin impact skin. But you felt no pain. You open your eyes to see non other than your big brother, who had just decked the older boy straight to the face. The boys holding you were quick to let go, rushing over to their fallen friend to see the damage.

“You leave Yn the hell alone. You good for nothing bastards" Gregory swore as he picks you up and standing in front of you protectively as you grab the back of his shirt. The boy that was punched got up, wiping the blood from his nose.

“Who’s this. A friend.” The boy retorts.

“I’m their big brother. And you better back the hell away before things get ugly" Gregory snarls back. But before the boy had a chance to react. They whole group was lifted up by their shirts. They gave surprised shouts as Monty, Roxy and Moon held them up.

“Naughty Naughty children, your the same ones Sun banned from the daycare last week.  I don’t like bullies, especially if they bully someone close to me" Moon said menacingly.

“You boys are lucky we can’t hurt guests, because I’d love nothin more than to throw ya out the front doors right now" Month snarled.

“You boys think your so great until you get caught don’t you" Roxy says angrily as well.

You whimper into the back of Gregory’s shirts. Overwhelmed by the amount of support given by your family. Gregory pulls you in front of him as he hugs you.

“Its ok now Yn, I’ve got you, your safe now” Stomping feet made there way over and that’s when you realise that Freddy and Vanessa were also in the room. As Freddy comes over and hugs the both of you, Vanessa goes to the group of boys.

“I hope you boys know how much trouble your in. The Pizzaplex doesn’t allow violence under any circumstances. You'll all be coming with me so I can ring your parents. You won’t be allowed back here again.” She says fuming.

“what’s it matter to you anyway, your just a dumb security guard” one of the boys says. Vanessa’s eyes grow dark with anger

“It became my concern when you hurt my kid. Moon, Monty, Roxy would you be so kind as to take these boys to lost and found for me. I’ll meet you there in a moment” the three animatronics walked off as both Vanessa and Freddy crouched in front of you.

“Yn why didn’t you tell us someone was bullying you” Vanessa gently asked as she rubbed your tears away.

“Because I didn’t want anyone to worry. And I wanted to see if I could be strong like Gregory was”

“Dont worry Yn, I'll always be here to protect you and punch some people if I need to.” Gregory says proudly.

“Now Gregory, I don’t condone what you did. But I’m proud of you for looking out for Yn" Vanessa says with a proud smile as she ruffled his hair.

“I have to Agree with Vanessa as well Gregory, things should never be solved with violence. But I am also proud you stood up for Yn. Just don’t do it unless needed ok" Freddy added.

“Great, now that’s that’s sorted I’m going to deal with these kids. I hear that Sun and Chica are in the Theatre getting a movie ready. Ill meet you there in a bit" with that Vanessa walks off as Freddy starts carrying you both to the Theatre.

“Gregory, how did you find out what was going on" you ask

“I got Moon to Follow you after you left the daycare one night. Once I found out I made a plan from their.” He replied. You leaned against Freddy’s chest as you say back.

“Thank Gregory, your the best big brother ever"

Everyone spent that night watching movie in the theatre and spending time with you to make sure you felt like the world. You couldn’t have asked for a better family