Sun and Moon helps child reader

Loud squeals of joy and laughter could be heard from all sides of the superstar daycare and you sat at a table using your fingers as paint brushes. You had painted 2 pictures of you sunny and moon that you planned on giving to both attendants. As you finished the second painting you hear one of the other children yell out

“Who wants to play hide and seek” a bunch of joyful replies answered back.

“Sunny can you count and find us pleeaasseee" a little girl asks as she tugs on suns pants.

“Why of course I can sunshine. I will could to 30. That should give you all enough time to hide. Ready. Go. 1. 2. 3” as sun continued to could all the children scattered through out the daycare.

As you run into the play structures you see moon. Leaning against the wall. Obviously not interested in playing a childish game you wave to him as he waved back with a slight smile, As you continue to run you find that most of the good spots have been taken

“16. 17. 18. 19" Sun continued. You had to hurry. As you around the corner you find one of the generators stuffed in a boxed compartment, whichever looked like it had enough space and coverage for you to perfectly hide. You weren’t allowed to touch the generators but technically you werent. You were hiding behind it so you should get into trouble right.

“23. 24. 25".  With no time left to spare you quickly weaved your head in first then with a bit of trouble squeezing the rest of your body in there to. You crawl along the back of the generator until you were facing forwards and the side of the plastic covered your face.

This was a great spot. You were almost complete put of view. Slowly you hear children being found by sun as children help find the others who were hiding. Until it sounded like they were just going back to playing.

Noise erupted again like it did before and that’s when you realised you left your paintings on the table where anyone could wreck them. Deciding that you had obviously won the game because no one had found you. You start to shuffle forward out when you realise something that terrified you.

Your lower body had gotten stuck between the Wall and the generators meaning you couldn’t move to get out.
You tried to pull and push off the wall but you were firmly stuck. You move your head to peer out of the box, tears in your eyes when you see no one around. You were scared. Were you gonna be stuck here forever.

“Moony, Sunny help me, I’m stuck” but your cried of help were drowned out by the screams of the other children. You remember that moon was probably closer to you than sun so he could probably hear you better.

“Moony, Moony help me". You cry out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon was just minding his own business as sun played hide and seek with the little stars. Watching as the children ran and scatter all over the daycare in a attempt to hide from his overjoyed counterpart. He was never fond of playing games like that. Moon looks up to see you running toward the play structure.

As you passed him you gave a wave and he followed back with one as well. You were one of his favourite children he had to admit. Having favourites wasn’t really professional but you were different. Quiet. Polite. Never naughty. Never scared of him.

It wasnt long before hide and seek was over and the children returned to whatever activities they were doing before. However. He hadn’t seen you yet, usually after a game you’d come by and sit with him for a bit, maybe even fall asleep if you were tired enough. But however you hadn’t. That’s when he heard it. A cry for him and sun for help.

At first he thought it was just a child looking for attention or dobbing in another child. But then he heard it a second time. This one sounded more desperate, scared even, calling for him. That’s when he went to investigate.

He climbed into the play structure looking around and listening for any signs of a distressed child. He turned a corner and that’s when he saw you. Your head just poking out behind the plastic circle that was mean to hide the generators from prying eyes. Tears fell down your cheeks as sobs racked your body.

“Oh starlight, what happened. Why are you behind there" he asks in a gentle voice as he approached you

You looked up at Moon slightly startled. You didn’t think anyone had heard you. Seeing moon made you start to cry more.

“I’m s-stuck moony and I can’t get out, i was trying to fine a place to hide so I could win so I climbed in here and can’t get out, I’m scared.” You sobbed as you reached out your hand.

Moon took it in his instantly to try and calm you down. He did a quick scan of your body and sure enough the scans came back that your body had be wedged between the wall and the bulky generator, with bruising starting to form along the hips.

“Yn, starlight is it possible for you at all to backtrack and come out the other way.” Moon asks. You looked at him as you try to shuffle backwards. Only for your knee to catch on something sharp on the back of the generator. You yelp in both pain and surprise.

“Something scratched my knee" you whined out tears behind to form again.

“Thats ok Starlight, just stay still for me Alright. I’m gonna call Sunny to see if he can help out with out little situation.” Moon shifts slightly causing you to cry. You didn’t want him to leave you alone.

“Dont go.” You cry out in fear. Moon looks at you calmly

“I’m not going anywhere starlight. I’m right here” he said holding your hand, As you calm down he calls Sunny.

Sun we have a situation in the south play structure. I need your help

Im a little bit busy at the moment Moon. It will have to wait a few moments.

Sun this can’t wait. There is a child stuck behind one of the generators and I need help getting them out.

WHAT, WHO, AND WHY ARE THEY BEHIND THERE. THATS AGAINST THE RULES.

Its Yn and they got stuck behind there trying to find a spot to hide while playing hide and seek,  they didn’t mean to get stuck sun and their scared. That’s why I need you here asap. The poor thing is freaking out.

Alright, I’ll be there in just a sec

Sun you can’t be mad at them ok. Their already frightened enough

I won’t moon. Promise . With that he waited for sundrop to arrive

The little jingle of his bells announced his arrival. As sun appeared and evaluated the situation moon had told him.

“Hey there Sunshine. Got a bit stuck have we. Well dont you worry, Sunny and moon will have you out quick quick quick.”

“Im sorry sunny, I know I shouldn’t have hid here but all the other good spots were taken and I always get found first" you say as tears slide down your cheeks again

“Oh sunshine its alright. This was just an accident your not in trouble. This just means we know not to do it next time. Now how about we get you out of here” you nod in response

“I think we should pull the purple plastic off first them move the generators over so we can pull them out without hurting them.” Moon told sun.

“But that means were breaking the daycare and the staff won’t be happy with that at all no no"

“do you have any other ideas then sun. We need to get Yn out and this is the only way that does involve hurting them" Sun reluctantly agreed. They’d come up with an excuse later.

They had to get Yn out now.

Both animatronics grabbed the sides of the hard plastic and ripped it off causing you to flinch at the noise. Sun then grabbed the generator and pulled it over while moon grabbed you and pulled you into his chest. You grip into the back of his shirt like it was your life line, like you were gonna get stuck again. Your sobs came in hard and fast.

“oh starlight. Its ok, your safe now, your safe" moon cooed into your eyes in an attempt to calm you down. The boys slowly left the structure with you in Moons arms and once they did could they check your injuries properly .

“Sunshine, is it ok if I check your injuries, you can even pick put some special bandaids I have” Sun asked as moon turned you around to face sun. Sun was quick to patch up your knee and handed Moon an icepack for your bruised hip. Before waving and heading off to the other children.

“Would you like a nap starlight. Its almost nap time for some of the children anyway” You nod. Already feeling the effects of the adrenaline waring off. You didn’t even make it to the nap room before you fell asleep in Moons arms.

What did everyone think of the first chapter. Did you guys enjoy