Trapped Underneath Pt 2

Here's part 2 guys, enjoy

The next few days were a blur. Having to get surgery on your leg to set the bones back into place. Being told you had a severe concussion. Having Fazbear entertainment come in and talk to you about compensation.

Which you didn’t bother with at the moment. Telling them to come back later. The men in suits grumbled a bit but gave your a business card to call them when ready to discuss the plans.

As you lay in the squeaky, scratchy bed. All you could think about was Sun and Moon. You had already been gone for a few days and both boys were frantic when they had pulled you out from the storage room. Where they still worried. How were they feeling.

You had made it your mission to visit them straight after you left the hospital. So when the doctors came in on the 5th day Saying you could leave. Nothing else could have made you happier.

You were prescribed some pretty heavy pain killers that the doctors said caused bad drowsiness and fatigue. After a very long drive, you had arrived back at the pizzaplex. However you hadn’t even made your way past the lobby when you were stopped.

“Yn, Yn wait" a voice called out to you.  You pivot around on your crutches to see Vanessa running over to you.

“Oh hey Vanessa what’s wrong" you asks. Seeing the woman’s worried face.

“please tell me your going to see Sun and Moon" she puffs out

“I am, why is something wrong”

“The boys have been hiding out in their room all week. We had to close the daycare because they wouldn’t come out. They blame themselves for your injuries” you stood there in shock. Sun and Moon. Blamed themselves.

“Thanks for letting me know Vanessa. I’ll go talk with them now" turning back around you walk as fast as you could with crutches towards the daycare. Heading to the big doors you shoved it open with your body and called out to the pair.

“SUNNY, MOONY, Boys come out.” You cry out. There was a few loud crashes coming from the Tower before Sun and Moon raced on the balcony. 

“YN YOUR BACK" both boys screamed. Leaping off the balcony with great speed. Sun reached you first scoop you into his arms and spinning you around as you dropped your crutches from the force. However the joy was short lived was the sudden movement caused pain to spike in your leg.

“Ow, Ow Sunny Sunny I know your excited but my leg’s still broken" Sun stopped immediately upon hearing your words.

“OH Sunshine im so sorry. I didn’t hurt you to much did I"  Sun exclaimed. Moon finally caught up and slapped Sun upside the head.

“SUN YOU IDIOT, How do you forget she’s injured,  you can’t just go spinning her like that” Moon yelled at his brother.

“Im sorry. I really am. I just got ready excited that Yn’s back" Sun replied. Placing you in Moons arms so he could welcome you back also.

“hello Starlight, are you alright. Sunny didn’t hurt your leg did he" he asked gently. You chuckle back

“Im Fine Moony. My leg’s a bit sore but it will be for a while until the bone healed. But how are you both. Vanessa told me you boys wouldn’t come out and the daycare was closed whats up with that.” Both boys hung their heads in silence. You hugged Moon tightly before motioning Sun to join.

“its our fault" Moons quietly speaks.

“No its not Moony, I shouldn’t have moved that box” you reply.

“But it is Yn. You were seriously hurt, You could have been KILLED, all because we let you do that all on your own. We were just as much as fault here. For days we worried you had died, that it played in both our minds and we aren’t even together anymore" Moon yelled. Sunny only whined in response. You snuggle into them more

“We were so worried Sunshine, so so worried" Sunny whimpered

“oh boys, I’m so sorry I put you through that. I’m so sorry” you whisper as tears enter your eyes. The boys grip tighten on you.

“Please dont cry Starlight, save your strength. Let’s go up to our room. Sun can you grab her crutches.” The boys turn and make their way to their room. You still held tight in Moons Grasp. Like you would disappear if he let go.

Moon lays you gently on the bed, pulling the blankets over as he did. Both boys then lay down beside you and snuggle into you. Moon gently stroked your hair as Sun rubbed your stomach.

The feeling relaxing you. That was until your phone buzzed. Both boys whined as you move to grab it, Seeing it was a texted from Vanessa.

‘Hey Yn, hope your feeling better. I’m just texting to let you know that corporate wants to know what compensation you want for your injuries, by the sounds of it they want it soon. Have fun resting with the boys. 

‘Thanks nessa I’ll email them soon’ you reply back.

“Who was that" Sun asks

“Oh it was just Vanessa, she said corporate wants me to send what compensation I want for the accident”  Both boys nod. You sigh

“What wrong starlight" Moon asks. Sensing a change in your attitude

“Im going to be off work for 6 weeks at least. Not to mention I have to still do things at home thats gonna be hard for me to do with my leg like this.”

“What about family members” Sun asks

“All my family live far away, I can’t expect them to move for over a month. I’ll figure something out" there was a moment of silence before Moon spoke.

“What about asking corporate if you can stay with us while you heal. We can help take care of you, and you won’t be by yourself. You should also ask them for paid leave and to cover your medical bills as well. Its a win win" Moon discussed. You thought about it for a moment, having the boys take care of you would be fantastic.

“Thats actually not a bad idea. Let’s go either that”

“YAY, SUNSHINES HAVING A BIG SLEEPOVER" Sun screamed. Moon only chuckled at his brothers behaviour.

“Sunny, she has to get permission first you know, she might not even be allowed” Sun whined.

“I’m Sure we’ll get the sleepover Sunny don’t worry" you say kissing his face plate.

After a very lengthy email from corporate you were able to get the compensation you wanted. The boys were ecstatic. Finally happy they were able to take care of you.

Over the next few weeks the boys helped you with different tasks such as getting dressed, showering, changing your bandages on your head, bathroom trips all that. They’d take turns in looking after you. You weren’t allowed to get of bed without one of them there, the last thing they wanted was their Firefly to get hurt. And you couldn’t be happier.