twenty eight

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

"I want you."

"You want me...?"

"I want you...to massage my back," Jacob breathed onto Miguel's lips, grinning down at him as he looked at him In entertainment, "I'm not kidding, do it."

Miguel snickered, beginning to massage his back as the both of them grinned forward. Edward passed out in the backseat from what he endured as they drove him back home, all smiles. They already informed his parents of Edward's arrival as they arrived at his house.

Once they drove up the driveway, the door was opened as Edward was pushed out of the car. Rolling right onto the ground to Jacob's amusement, only for the door to close.

"I think...we should celebrate a freed man," Jacob ran his hand along the side of his neck, smirking, "If you know what I mean."

"And how will we do that, hmm?" Miguel wiggled his eyebrows, only to see Jacob point over at a festival. He never took interest in such things such as festivals, but this one actually looked nice. "I don't think I've ever been to a festival."

"Neither have I," Jacob sighs, looking on as the driver drove them a little closer, "It's probably because of our statuses. Too many people know who we are and 'having fun'...is a rarity in our families, huh?"

Miguel grins, already agreeing with that statement fully.

If it came down to it...and he had to compromise how he'd raise his child and choosing the Aristocracy. He'd gladly leave again. He still has yet to be accepted back in, considering he was stabbed the day of. Though it was a draw, so if a new meeting was to commence, he was positive that he'd be back in.

Once the car was parked, they both got out and immediately, eyes were on them. Jacob already smirking up at Miguel because they were just proving his statements. He just snorts, the both of them walking forward.

Jacob allowed him to link arms with him as he stuck close to him. Not caring who saw him in such a predicament or in such a way.

Just with that assertion without words, Miguel was smiling ear-to-ear. At that moment, he felt actually happy about the future. The future and the family he'd have with Jacob.

Before, there was always something keeping him from that happy thought. The mark this whole time was trapping him to Edward, and now that he was free...? He could feel that true love and feelings for Jacob.

There was no reason to deny it now...and he wouldn't want to deny it at this point.

"Oh! Look." Jacob nodded over at an ice cream stand, rushing towards it to Miguel's surprise. "It's not ice cream, it's cool whip. Pineapple and mixed berry...I'm going to combine them."

Miguel nodded, digging in his pocket to grab his wallet as he paid for it. Getting one for himself, he was amused as Jacob kept asking for more and more. Wanting the swirl to be taller, his was a normal swirl.

Once they got their cool whip, they both were just strolling through the park. The both of them only paying any mind to the other.

Even when others wanted to speak to them, it was as if they weren't heard. They continued on with just being immersed in each other. A complete turn around from how they used to be. When before, all they could do was try and avoid each other.

Now they didn't want to be apart.

Of course, there were those who wished upon their failure. They hoped their happy ending would never even reach its point. That they'd be suffering in the knowledge of neither of them having each other.