twenty

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x (Jacob) Jake
***

"You hurt us more than you know...by not being more understanding. If you had just said you loved me sooner...if you had just helped me say I am pregnant, instead of putting that all onto me. You took him there, because you didn't want to admit that you had issues too. You're just as much of a coward as him..." Jake hissed at Miguel who still slept.

His eyes closing tightly as he shook his head. He wondered if speaking in such a way was risky.

Everyone had to believe they were still speaking to Jacob. It couldn't be found out that he had wasn't as strong as everyone perceived him to be.

As he stood up, he saw Miguel sit up fast. A gasp leaving his lips as Miguel was now looking at him, eyes blank. He wondered if he heard anything of what he said...based on his expression, he did.

"Why are you speaking about yourself in the third person?" He questions him, causing Jake to force a grin for the person he only had tormented memories of. "And why are you calling me a coward?"

Jake felt his hands ball up into fists, looking away sharply as he scoffs.

"There's no point in me telling you, your memory is fucked. Bringing up your past actions will be futile, because it changes nothing. Absolutely nothing at all." Jake snaps at Miguel who frowned. "Just because your memory is gone doesn't take away everything I endured."

"What did...you endure?" Miguel asks him, and Jake narrowed his eyes on him. "You're an Alpha and I'm an Omega. I have been told, an 'abnormal' Omega, at that. What on earth have you endured that possibly outweighs what supposedly I went through?"

"This isn't a competition," Jake sneered in his face, resting his knee on Miguel's bed as he shoved him onto his back, "I had arguments with you and you pissed me off, constantly. You're an Omega, and yet you look like this... So...not Omega-like at all. Then you want me to give myself entirely to you? Please."

Miguel looked at Jacob, confused by why he was coming at him like this. He didn't remember anything, but he didn't find what was being said to be true.

Something felt off.

"I almost died and you're coming at me like this? I marked you, so that means we shared something great. Why is it that now you seem to have a problem with me, but when I first awoke...you were all over me and wanted to see me better? What changed?" Miguel questioned Jake who narrowed his eyes on him. "You can't answer my question because I've done nothing to you."

"I don't need to explain myself to someone like you." Jake hissed, still realizing that he still was pressing down on Miguel.

As he looked at him, he felt his heart begin to beat a little faster. Only to pull up fast to avoid such feelings. Right when he did, they both saw the door fly open.

Revealing Callum who looked at them, quickly sighing in relief.

"I was worried I'd barge in on you two doing something."

"It's not like you knocked or anything." Jake sneered, causing Callum to roll his eyes. "What do you want? You come to piss me off?"

"No, I was thinking." Callum stood before them both, letting Miguel sit himself up properly. Once he got their full attention, he grinned. "So...I've noticed that when you feel one emotion too much, your eyes glow. Does that have to do with the baby?"

Jake hesitated on answering, but ends up doing so. Causing Callum to pull Miguel off the bed, Jake instantly becoming jealous. Only to stop when Callum had him stand close beside him.