...she grins as if she knows what she is talking about...

eagle union, broadside pov:

now resting in the medical wing of the eagle union, with him sleeping out the injuries and traumas that he has gained during the battle, and now with broadside now in bed recovering, the little manjuus are now off at work in trying their best to make some good heads and tails with the kind of outdated but alien technology that broadside was built with...as well as being assisted by the light cruiser who has a knack for making her own quirks with technology...

reno: ok~! now let's see what all kinds of goodies, our alien friend has in store!

...she now went to the port where she now along with the eagle union repair ship vestal are both now going to now begin on the repairs to broadside's damaged ship...

vestal: just please behave yourself reno!

reno: are you kidding me!?...he's like the strongest guy around here!

 ...she now pressed a button to where the hangar/port that is now hiding broadside's aircraft carrier, and former alt-mode is supposed to be, as the two kansen of the eagle union are now in for a show, as a bright light now flashed, as to where and when the hangar doors are now opened up... 

[A/N: image it's cybertronian!]

...to now reveal a smaller ship akin to that of an earth frigate...

reno: huh? i kinda swore that broadside was an aircraft carrier and not a destroyer.

vestal: huh? what do you mean by that?

...they are now both confused by what they are seeing right now, as reno is now thinking out loud about what might be happening...

reno: wait if broadside is now a destroyer, then what happens to our big buddy who is napping safe and sound back upstairs?

vestal: so why don't we go in and see?

...now they both agreed to go back upstairs to where broadside's room is supposed to be to check up on him...

new jersey pov:

with the news of broadside being the most worrying thing on her mind that is happening right now, as she is now visiting her new roommate for the time being to check up on his health...

new jersey: so I was wondering whatcha think of our new friend?

ticondergroda: well I was thinking that he's really handsome, even though we didn't get to know much about him...

morrison: he taught me so many things like...something like "wreck and rule"...

san Francisco: ...well I wasn't just listenin' at all y'know,  you guys should really need to take a sneak peek at the joint where his ship is at...

new jersey: ok...I'll go do that...after we check up on him!

...she now winked at her fleet mates, as she now opened up the door where broadside is still sleeping soundly...