She completes me Mama

Today after pack up Teju went home because she had things to handle and being me being was grumpy as hell. I don't like it when Teju insists to go back to her place rather than mine.

"Oh you are home." My mom said once I entered inside the house.

"Yeah yeah." I nonchalantly said.

"What's wrong with you?" Mom inquired.

"Oh nothing Aunty he's just being himself because Teju Bhabhi decided to go back to her place today." Ok teased as he also came up to have dinner.

"Why everyday you have to eat at my place?" I asked him.

"Because I love Aunty's food." He sassed.

I grumpily walked to my room and closed the door loudly yes I am angry and I have the whole right to be.

After changing my clothes I went out to eat. After dinner I sat with tea in my balcony thinking to call Teju but mom came with her cup of tea.

"You know she can stay here right?" She said.

"I know mama, but she just doesn't understand." I said.

"I mean she can live here forever." Mama said.

"I know what you are saying mama and I am exactly planning the same thing." I told her sincerely.

"You mean you are actually for the first time thinking to settle down?" She asked suprised.

"Yes." I said with a shrug as it was the most obvious thing.

"I wanted to ask you Karan that what makes her different" she asked.

"She completes me mama she makes me do things without even voicing it, sometimes it's so strange that I only wish for her to just sit beside me and do whatever she wants to do but just stay close to me, I like how I am with her, I think I can say that she makes me grounded." I told mama dreamily.

"I am so happy for you Sunny that you have found someone like Tejasswi." She said.

I hugged mama.

"Do you think she will accept me if I ask her to marry me?" I asked her.

She laughed.

"After all this you think she will say no?" She asked.

"Why not? Getting married is a huge commitment and she's young." I said.

"Your point is correct but I have seen people in relationship and I have seen Teju with you it's so different you both compliment each other so well she looks after you like a wife so I guess there is no doubt that she is also ready." She explained.

"Really?" I excitedly asked mama shook her head in positive.

"Do you think we will be compatible for each other?" I asked her.

"You know when I first heard you have a girlfriend who belongs to the same industry as you I was scared and was totally against it because I have seen you breaking when Naina left and I hated that girl for doing everything after your break up but when I met that tiny little girl at the airport who came to receive us because you were busy spoke volume about how she is as a person and when we got to know her we saw so many sides of her like how mature she is and kiddish she can when she is around you, with that I saw you, I could see how much of a different person you are around her and then I knew this one was it for you because when in a relationship you find peace in your partner and then love this is when you know it will last forever." Mama explained.

My smile has no bounds. My phone started ringing I quickly picked up as I saw Teju was calling.

"Hiiii Laddoo!" I excitedly said.