I am hungry

After one hour we were called for the shot.
I tried slowly to wake her up.
"Tejo get up we have to shoot are scenes then I promise I will let you sleep." I tried coaxing her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, believe me when I say this it's taking all of my control to stop myself from kissing her, she looked like innocent child.

"Ummm Okay let's go." She said the got up and stood beside the door I also got up and observed her.

"What are you waiting for? Go do your touch-up." I told her.

"Open the door naa Kundriii my hands can't reach the knob see." She cutely said while stretching her hands forward.

Uff puri nutanki hai yar but I just smiled at her and opened the door and gestured her to get down.

After touch up we reached the set and read the script later shot the scenes now we only had one scene left it was already 2am.

"Kundriii come na let's find something to eat I m so hungry." She came running to me.

"Teju only one scene has left let's do it and then while dropping you home we will buy something." I reasoned with her it is the first time we are here so late because usually we end up mostly at 12 but as it's so late I told her I am going to drop her otherwise I will be all the way worried about her. So I send her driver with her car.

I don't know why I have suddenly become so protective of her that her safety and everything that concerns her automatically becomes my responsibility.

I looked at her she was making faces clearly angry and cranky. Hunger doesn't sits well with her. I smiled at her and it angered her more she sat beside me folding her hands with pouting face. Her cheeks looked more bigger I so wanted to bite her cheeks she doesn't have any idea what she does to me when she do these cute things.

But soon I am gonna tell her and once she is mine I will do whatever comes in my mind.

I got up  took chips out of my bag and gave her.

I don't know why it was lying on my table when I got up in the morning most probably it's one of my team members chips because I don't keep chips in my house but when I saw it's her favourite flavour so I kept it.

She looked at me and her eyes were sparkling she literally snatched the chips from my hands and quickly opened the bag.

"Ayeee how do you know it's my favourite one?" She excitedly asked while eating it she is like a kid who gets happy with little things.

"I have seen you alot of times eating this so I knew it was your favourite so when I saw I kept it for you. Now to keep you calm now I should always carry food with me." I said jokingly.

She just smiled " Of course! I will give you the list so you know what you should carry with yourself always." She said cheekily.

I am afraid of these feelings that I am feeling for her I don't want to fall for her because I am scared to commit myself again but I would be lying if I say I don't trust her already she has done so much for me which no body did when the accusations were thrown at me unknowingly she has given me hope and I am finally accepting it with grace.
I think I m ready to take the risk if end result is Tejasswi Prakash.

(I was going to update in the morning but I got such good response from you all that I thought to give one more... I checked my ranking and was surprised to know that it's no 1 in tejran ranking so thank you ❤️)

 I checked my ranking and was surprised to know that it's no 1 in tejran ranking so thank you ❤️)